Ladies who order products online...

*Muffin*

Do you know of a good site where I can purchase Unrefined Avocado Oil at a reasonable price? Also I've been looking for a couple of sites to choose from where I could buy Giovanni Conditioners in bulk sizes online. TIA :).

Aggie

Do you know of a good site where I can purchase Unrefined Avocado Oil at a reasonable price? Also I've been looking for a couple of sites to choose from where I could buy Giovanni Conditioners in bulk sizes online. TIA :).

Muffin, you can purchase Giovanni Conditioners in bulk from www.massagewarehouse.com. Just put Giovanni in the search field and it will come up, okay?

*Muffin*

Muffin, you can purchase Giovanni Conditioners in bulk from www.massagewarehouse.com. Just put Giovanni in the search field and it will come up, okay?

Thank you Aggie. I actually already ordered a gallon of Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner from them already, but I went through trouble with them so I'm looking for alternate sites because I'm not sure if I want to order from them again. They mailed me the wrong product (a half gallon of the jojoba oil instead of my condtioner) and I ended up having to wait two weeks for my conditioner to arrive. They didn't even rush the delivery either. Also they wanted me to return the jojoba oil to them, but never sent me the return package. So I guess they thought I was going to send them the oil back with my own money :nono:. I ended up buying the jojoba oil (at a lower price) anyway because I wanted to try it, but I don't want to risk that happening again.

*Muffin*

try doing a search on Ebay, too for the avocado oil.

Another good option. Thank you myangeleyez :yep:. I looked up unrefined avocado oil and, sure enough, they have it there for around 25 to 26 dollars. Not sure about S&H though. I'll check it out again later.

Toy

Muffin,Oilsbynature.com Sales avocado oils and many others

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I just ordered some Giovanni body washes and it shipped quick like 2 days. I'm on a Buy Nothing Til Jan 09 challenge for hair products but once January rolls around I will be buying a liter of the Giovanni Leave In. A better deal than Whole Foods which I had previously bought Giovanni products from.

Aggie

Thank you Aggie. I actually already ordered a gallon of Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner from them already, but I went through trouble with them so I'm looking for alternate sites because I'm not sure if I want to order from them again. They mailed me the wrong product (a half gallon of the jojoba oil instead of my condtioner) and I ended up having to wait two weeks for my conditioner to arrive. They didn't even rush the delivery either. Also they wanted me to return the jojoba oil to them, but never sent me the return package. So I guess they thought I was going to send them the oil back with my own money :nono:. I ended up buying the jojoba oil (at a lower price) anyway because I wanted to try it, but I don't want to risk that happening again.

Sorry this happened to you. I have not yet tried them but I do know they carry larger sizes of the Giovanni products. I think that the packer that day was not on his/her game, nonetheless, they should have handled it better.

asummertyme

Oh , I always order my stuff from www.fromnaturewithlove.com
from nature with love...i love that site...really fast ship, i have aorder with them over the years..

*Muffin*

Oh , I always order my stuff from www.fromnaturewithlove.com
from nature with love...i love that site...really fast ship, i have aorder with them over the years..

Thank you. The site you mentioned is actually the first site that I tried, but they only sell refined avocado oil. I don't know if there's any difference nutrition wise between unrefined and refined avocado oil, but I figured that unrefined would better since I had a kind of skin reaction with refined coconut oil but I don't get that reaction with the unrefined oil.