Lamas hair care products

PraiseGod

Has anyone tried the Lamas haircare line. They have several 100% organic shampoos and conditioners. Several magazines like In Style, Health,etc. have said good things about it. They promise never to use sodium lauryl sulphate and DEA in any of their products. I'm considering purchasing the soy conditioner. The ingredients are listed below.

www.lamasbeauty.com

Soy Hydrating Shampoo
Chemically Treated, Dry, Damaged Hair

Price: $8.50

12 oz.

List of Ingredients

Botanically rich Pure & Natural Hydrating Shampoo with Soy, nature's protein-rich revitalizer and cleanser, is designed to restore and strengthen chemically treated, dry, weak or damaged hair, roots to ends.

• Soy Protein helps reconstruct and strengthen weakened hair shafts.
. coconut extracts and vitamin B
• Fortified with Golden Seal, Carrot Seed, Chamomile and Yucca botanicals for their protective properties
• Enriched with Aloe, Jojoba, and Avocado emollients and other botanicals to detangle, prevent flyaways and split ends
. naturally scented with vanilla and persimmon extract
• Won't affect or fade color
• Won't weigh hair down or make it limp
• Gentle enough to use every day to give chemically treated, dry or damaged hair a healthy new start

miss_brown

Hmmmmmmmm

I've never heard of these products, but the no SLS promise definitely sounds good

PraiseGod

I know right. I recently have been on this organic haircare and cosmetics kick and I've found that products in lines like Lamas, Kiss My Face (they have shmpoos and conditioners), and Aubery tend to have little or no harmful chemicals and are packed with vitamins and natural nutrients. I am far from being a vegitarian or anything of the like but I am so tired of the chemicals (in skin care esp.). I want natural products that will give me great/healthy results with no harsh chemical side effects.

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
PraiseGod said:
I am far from being a vegitarian or anything of the like but I am so tired of the chemicals (in skin care esp.). I want natural products that will give me great/healthy results with no harsh chemical side effects.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, girl. If you try Lamas, please give a review for the rest of us PJ's

vickiepickles

All About Me!
I have tried Lamas Botanicals Soy Balancing Shampoo and the Conditioner and I love them. The shampoo is very gentle and the conditioner is a rinse, but you leave it on for 10-15 minutes and it leaves your hair with tons of slip and it is very soft. These are very good prodcuts. They also have a Chinese Herbal shampoo for hair growth, but I haven't tried it yet. Anyone else try Lamas?

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
oh man...why did I just go to that site and order their catalog? So much for not becomming a Pj...

If you order any Peter Lamas products use the coupon code shoppingtosave to save 15% on your purchase from his website. The coupon code expires 04/30/04.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Thanks for sharing the webvitamins website cherry. Like whoa...you weren't kidding...it's only like $6.08.
If I cave...I will be getting it from there.