Le Kair Cholesterol Plus vs. Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus

Type 4a/b users, which is better as a deep conditioner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Handsdown Lustrasilk. I got zero slip or softness with Le Kair. Too bad because the Le Kair is cheaper.

With the Lustrasilk I got tons of slip and my hair was extremely soft. It's a little on the watery side though.

I just got some LeKair cholesterol a couple of days ago and have it in my hair at the moment. I mixed in a Table spoon of evoo a table spoon of Unrefined palm oil and a couple of pinches of msm. I applied to dry hair and felt my hair just before covering it with my plastic cap.

My hair already felt very VERY soft.
I nearly rinsed it out because i need strength and not softness right now (I'm about 11 days post relaxer)

I cant wait to feel how my hair turns out when i wash out.:yep:

Oh and the kicker is after a bad experience with le kair aloevera, i ONLY bought it because there were two tubs for 1.99 (BOGOF)!!
If this does me good, i'm flying back to that shop to stock up:look:

Oh you'll love it! :yep: Unlike the that gawd awful LeKair Aloe Vera, the regular LeKair Cholesterol is aaaaaaammmazing!

I may have to try both.
Are both LeKair and Lustrasilk a combo of moisture and protein? Is this a one stop shop condish? Meaning, will I have to do a separate moisture or protein treatment after using either one of these products?

I mix them.

If I had to choose one over the other, I'd pick Lustrasilk... hands down.

Just picked up Lustrasilk today.
Anyone use as a light protein and moisturizing condish?

^^^ i've used the shea mango lustrasilk as a leave-in. i really loved it! it left my hair detangled, moisturized, and it sort of weighed down my coils. i didn't have any build-up or white residue with it. the only downside is if you use too much, that smell can be overbearing. ♥

Back