learned importance of pre poo at @ the nail salon?!?!

Tolle

Team Fluid
For me seeing is believing. So I see so many beautiful heads of hair talkin bout pre pooing and i never got the point...until yesterday. i showed up to get my acrylic overlay filled in, but had a bit of a wait. its my normal place so i felt comfortable playing with stuff:grin:. after sitting for a while I noticed my cuticles were looking a lil rough so i doused them in that oil that they normally use b4 they tell u to wash your hands. finally it was my turn...now normally the acetone nail polish remover they use dries the skin out around my nails out BAD. Im talking IMMEDIATE ASH!! but guess what, because i pre poo'd NO DRYING OUT. Now i get that its the same concept with my hair.:yep: Sooo what are you relaxed heads using for pre poo???

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Now I do it with Aphogee 2 Minute or Motions CPR for 35-45 minutes. This way, I don't have to do a separate protein treatment and it saves lots of time. But I used to do it with a blend of EVOO, EVCO, Amla, Castor, and Almond oils left on overnight.

Pre-pooing with protein has been really good for my hair so far. I've noticed a dramatic decrease in shedding and breakage. But the oil blend was good too..it really helped keep up the moisture level and elasticity of my hair.

I hope pre-pooing will benefit you as well! :yep:

sharifeh

Pre-pooing is good, but now I DC on dry hair before jumping in the shower, so I don't have to jump in and out of the shower, so I guess now my pre-poo is my dc