Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Haven't heard if this product before but checked out the reviews - it looks good. Gonna look out for it to purchase.

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

I wasn't sure how many of the reviews were by people with Afro-type hair, so that's why I decided to ask here. Anyway, I may as well just try it myself, once I get the chance too :)

libertysince05

my flatmate (she is white) is trying to grow her hair and has severe breakage from hair dyes and uses this product.
I think it may work (in strengthening at least), since we have less hair on our bathroom floor now.
( i had a protein chat with her, she tried aphogee 2 step but was too messy for her, so she got this instead)
I'll ask when she comes back, if she likes it and whether she will buy again.
She does like yes to carrots ( i introduced her to that, after seeing it here lol)

g.lo

Oh my my, a British products and we can buy it from local shop:drunk:!
PJ awaken in me now!!! have to buy it and will report!!!!

g.lo

I had to search online and found something else, like a sun lotion for hair and it also protect from chlorine :blush:. My daughter swims 3 times a week and i will try this on her hair and report!

Lee Stafford CLimate controL
Climate Control Sun, Ski & Chlorine Protection Spray
file:///Users/JJOO/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png
Protection from the elements all year round!
We all know that the sun can prematurely age and do long term damage to your skin; well the same is true of hair. Whether it’s summer sun or winter shine, UV radiation and the resulting free radical formulation can do serious damage. The bonds within the hair shaft can degrade causing a loss of strength, while on the surface cuticles can become roughened affecting your hair’s texture and condition. Hair pigments are also affected increasing the risk of colour fade and damage.

Not only can the sun give your hair problems but jumping in the pool for a bit of relief won’t relieve your hair either…the chlorine in the water can be another nightmare for your hair; the strong chemicals can strip your colour and leave your hair dull, dull, dull.

This light dry spritz helps to prevent, protect and repair the damage. It includes a UV absorber which prevents UVB damage, preserving your hair’s strength, condition and colour. A trio of naturally derived free radical scavengers mop up the free radicals, protecting the hair from damage and helping to repair the damage that’s already been caused. A Shea Butter derivative protects against chlorine and if all that wasn’t enough, the revolutionary SCIENCE THAT SPREADS™ means if you miss areas of your hair when first spraying this clever spray will eventually spread by itself!

The perfect protection from summer or winter sun and chlorine.
Top Tips

* Apply to wet or dry hair and re-apply as you would a sun lotion.

Coffee

Humm, I had my girfriend check and she was told they stopped making it due to slow/no sales.

LushLox

Humm, I had my girfriend check and she was told they stopped making it due to slow/no sales.

Nah it's still available, and back in stock now. I've ordered a couple!

The product sounds much too popular for them to stop making it.

luckiestdestiny

Anyone who has this...you think it can be used in between braids in a weave? I'm all weaved up again hoping to get past wl (well make wl and then pass it). But if this is something I can put on my scalp in between the braids I'd certainly use it.

luckiestdestiny

Wait...from what I'm reading this isn't something you can leave on the scalp, it has to be washed out everytime? So someone whose protective styling like me can't use it?

Phaer

Maybe the PJ in me has taken a vacation, but I'm not tempted to try this (maybe later, if a a few of you have great review I may); but I find that I have become skeptical when a products claims to do something without going into details, and does not provide a list of ingredients. What exactly is the " Pro-Growth™ complex"? The description just sounds like a gimmick to me to appeal to the masses and not convicing enough (JMO). It's like promising someone who's is broke that you will convert all the salt they have into gold, without letting them know exactly how that is possible. That may have work once for me, but I find now, I'm going to need a little more details before I get it.

luckiestdestiny

^^^That's why I'm dragging my heels.Went searching for reviews. I liked the idea of "strengthening folicles" more than growth but with what and how?

LushLox

Wait...from what I'm reading this isn't something you can leave on the scalp, it has to be washed out everytime? So someone whose protective styling like me can't use it?

It's a scalp treatment that has to be washed out. It's a bit like a protein treatment as they recommend you follow it up with a moisture conditioner.

I like the fact that people are saying that it helped with the thickness of hair rather than the length.

Coffee

Wow, yawl didn't waste time in purchasing this product. I checked the ebay seller and last night she sold 15 jars. She has also raised the price by $1.00.

Hey, thanks you all for the replies! I haven't seen a lot of these posts since ending my previous subscription.

Funnily enough, I have yet to try this product still. I just haven't got round to it yet :look:. But when I do, I'll give you all an update :yep: