Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Bublin

I used to use a Lee Stafford deep conditioner years ago, can't remember the name now. It looked shimmery/pearlescent and left my hair soft and shiney. Probably full of cones but i don't care.
I think it's discontinued.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I still haven't pulled out my Lee Stafford I got all the way from the UK. I think I have about 3 jars.:grin:

Will pull it out soon. It smells Amazing!:lick:

I'll try to use it 'sparingly' tho' because of the shipping costs.:sad:

MissTripleChoc

Hi ladies, does anyone know what the ingredients are in this product? If it has a growth aid, I'm expecting to to contain biotin, msm, castor oil etc

^^^No idea what the ingredient is but whatever it is, it works for me.

I used it to tame shedding and itchiness and it worked! And my hair grew back where it was patchy. I need to purchase another container as I run out a few weeks back.

Bublin

I just popped into a Boots store and read the ingredients. It's choc full of different proteins. This scares me as my hair turns brittle as soon as protein touches my hair and doesn't recover easily. The packaging does say you must use a conditioner afterwards.

The consistency is creamy and thick.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried to see if Boots would ship to the US a while back but I was out of luck.:ohwell:

I still haven't tried it yet, but will very soon. It gets great reviews.

Will follow up with an intense Moisturizing DC'er afterwards.

Louisex3

had a look on the boots website, he even does his own argan oil :eek:
might have to buy this ladies.
feeling a bit smug that i've finally found a product with some good hype around it that isn't half way around the world.

Coffee

I'm still using it. My nephew brought me 4 jars back from the UK, so I'm good for awhile.

bhndbrwneyes

bump, has anyone used this in the last 6 months or some? I know formulas change. I also saw this on Ulta and it has a TON of positive reviews. Most claim that it makes your hair stronger and grow faster, but at the very least it softens it and makes it more managable and shiny. I also heard something about loosening curls (I don't want that)

cutenss

I have used it. But as a PJ, I also do not use it consistently. But I like it enough that I continue to re-purchase. It makes my hair soft. I like the it feels when I rinse. My hair is easy to detangle after I rinse it. I just used the last of it last week, and I will be going to get another 2 pink jars. I love using Ulta coupons, because it takes the price to about $9.00. And you do not need alot. One jars gives me about 5-6 washes, because it spreads easily through the hair.

HTH

charmtreese

I purchased this yesterday from ulta. They only had two left, now I'm thinking about it I should have gotten both of them. I followed the directions for use and my hair came out really soft, with less shedding. My plan for use is to use weekly as my protein treatment. I normally use emgergencee, however this quarter I will only use nexxus once a month and this product on the other weeks.

The product does have a strong perfumy smell, but it doesn't bother me much.

chelleypie810

I want this. I need to reach collarbone length by August/September and anything to help would be great. Ulta is just ugh not around the corner. I may go tomorrow after my eye appt. I'll be on that side of town.

bhndbrwneyes

I purchased this before you ladies even responded (my PJ took over). But thank you for getting back to me. I'm excited about trying it when it gets in!