Length Check and New Growth ***PICS***

DaDragonPrincess

Hey ladies ,i'm just doing a length check, I'm trying my best to get to BSL, maybe its my bra? :perplexed. Ladies help me out. I don't know what length i'm at right now.

My last relaxer was around fall of last year, and I shared pictures with you all, I plan on relaxing this weekend :yep:, and I plan on stretching it more.:grin:

Heres Pics:

NEW GROWTH

:wallbash: Its hard yall,lol, but I have been rocking protective styles.

Length check

Thanks ladies

exubah

Your bra-strap do look kinda low.......I'd venture to say that it looks like if you are not bra-strap then you are probably less than an inch away! Bras are getting too complicated nowadays:spinning:

msa

Looks like you're BSB (below shoulder blade) to me.

I don't think bra-strap is a good measuring point, personally, because it varies. That's why I use BSB.

DaDragonPrincess

Looks like you're BSB (below shoulder blade) to me.

I don't think bra-strap is a good measuring point, personally, because it varies. That's why I use BSB.

Thank you sweetie. I didnt even know there was a BSB length :lachen: , I feel stupid now,lol I guess I still have alot to learn here.

supermodelsonya

OMG thank you to everyone that said BSB instead of BSL...you are beyond the shoulder blade. YOU my dear are at BSB....soon you will be a Full BSB!

msa

Thank you sweetie. I didnt even know there was a BSB length :lachen: , I feel stupid now,lol I guess I still have alot to learn here.

A lot of people don't know about it lol. It came out of the fact that brastrap was too subjective. So someone suggested BSB because all the other lengths are based on points on your body and bra strap length is the only one that isn't.

DaDragonPrincess

Thanks to all you ladies on helping me figure out my length :grin::grin::grin:, I may need to come back after I get my relaxer, yall see that new growth, that may make me a full BSB :look::grin::lick:

:look: edited: not to mention, I need a trim, I may have a set back yall, but then again maybe not, I will be doing a thread to let you all mark how much I need to trim, thats gone to be my only free pass since i'm in the 2009 bootcamp challenge.

Last edited:

nikki2229

Well if you made BSL with that bra on, you would only have about 2-3 inches to MBL and WL after that. So you are making great progress.

msa

Well if you made BSL with that bra on, you would only have about 2-3 inches to MBL and WL after that. So you are making great progress.

If she made BSL with that bra, in 2-3 inches she'd be at her natural waist from what I can see.