My Big Fro and Length Check (pics included)

Ms Lala

Hey ladies!!

I don't start threads often but I just wanted to share my pics. This is my first length check in years. I took some pics of my fro and semi straightened my hair . I am sooooo happy that I've finally gotten over my MBL hump:grin: (atleast in the back). I think I'm well on my way to WL, I hope to be full WL by the end of next year. Since I cut the color out of my hair it has really been flourishing.

Semistraight hair- This pic turned out kind of fuzzy.

Flat ironed piece of hair for length check

The fro

There are more pics in my "length check and fro contest"album on fotki.

coolsista-paris

go girl! your hair is woooooow! beautiful! i love the thickness! hope i'll get there too some day in my life. lol seems like it takes ages!

Ms Lala

go girl! your hair is woooooow! beautiful! i love the thickness! hope i'll get there too some day in my life. lol seems like it takes ages!

I totally understand, I've been natural 10 years. I didn't start trying to grow my hair out until 2005. That's when I started cutting the color out of my hair.

winnettag

:drool:
Inspiring.

How long were u stuck at MBL?
I feel stuck now. :sad:

Oh, and what's your current reggie? (of course! lol)

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Gorgeous hair!!!

I did not see a "length check and fro contest" album on fotki but your other photo prove (in pictures) that I really must start protective styling if I want to retain length.