Lenzi's Request Results so far w/pics

EXSQUISIT

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share what's going on with my daughter's hair. For some reason, the back middle section broke down to like 1 inch or less in places, and I'm not sure why. I think she cut her hair because just recently she cut off two whole pony tails at school, but I can't get her to admit to it. Anyway, I started the lenzi's request on July 7 on her hair all over but concentrating mainly on the back middle section. I wash it twice a week and grease her scalp with it and then plait it up until I wash again. I was surprised to see that it really has grown out. It's actually catching up with the rest. I wanted to show you the pics I took and let you see what you think. They are in the album called lenzi's request under my link. :)

angellazette

ms_jennifer said:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to show you the pics I took and let you see what you think. They are in the album called lenzi's request under my link. :)

It's hard to tell growth between the before and after because you don't have any before pictures showcasing the area (part down the middle, combed out to the side), as you do the after photos.

iwantlongerhair

angellazette said:
It's hard to tell growth between the before and after because you don't have any before pictures showcasing the area (part down the middle, combed out to the side), as you do the after photos.

That's the same thing I was thinking.

EXSQUISIT

angellazette said:

I'm sorry if you can't tell. I thought I took the pics about the same. The first shots were combed out, she just didnt have much of anything there. Oh well, I tried.

NYRICAN1

Can someone post the info to order Lenzis request.I also wanted to order it for my daughter she had a similar experience. thanx in advance.

angellazette

ms_jennifer said:
I'm sorry if you can't tell. I thought I took the pics about the same. The first shots were combed out, she just didnt have much of anything there. Oh well, I tried.

Don't apologize! I"m just saying that for me, it was hard to tell...that's all!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I had trouble ordering from her. The paypal system isn't working well. I wish she took credit cards instead. :ohwell: