LEOBODYC5 New 2012 Hair Routine Video

ChristmasCarol

love her. I always thought she was a little over 40 too - she styles her hair like we did back in the day and her clothes are reminicent of my teen days. If I had her body, I'd still rock my 80s and 90s clothes! :yep:

wavezncurlz

Exactly. She would have been a little girl when those styles were out. I like the way she mixes the old with the new.

I wear vintage clothing, but from the 50s and 60s - which was before my time - so I can understand why she rocks clothing from before her day.

The 90s - 2000s were not a good time, as far as fashion is concerned. :ohwell:

Bublin

Hey Bublin Im 3c/4a as well and though her curls are larger than ours she taught me about prepooing with oils. I tried the olive oil but olive oil is too heavy for my hair so I started using coconut oil instead (looks like she is using coconut oil now too). You can find tips from every hair type you may just need to alter it a little to work for you.

Yes i am aware that you can learn from every hair type. I was really specifically referring to what she had to say just wasn't for ME. Alot of what she puts in her hair is a no-no for me. I suppose i am also focusing on the styling/the use of combs for her hair type in her other vids etc and this thread IS about her Routine/products - so for that i can see why you all jumped on me :drunk:. I guess because i mentioned her hair type (which i rarely if ever do) i'm getting the :perplexed face from everyone.

@Bublin

i know you are new in your hair journey but we can learn from anybody no matter the texture. i'm a cottony 3c/4a and she's and few others on here the reason i pre-poo but i use a mix of conditioner, aloe vera gel, and oils. between this forum and yt i have gathered the most info from people whose hair is nothing like mine (type 2, 3a/b and even 4b/c).

Oh i didn't realise i was new :lachen:(APL relaxed hair, shaved head, relaxed hair, 2 year transition and now all natural )....I've just never heard of this lady. Only really got into YT vids fairly recently. Learned about transitioning, pre poo'ing and all that lovely jazz from being on here since 2007.

Last edited:

ChristmasCarol

I couldn't sit through the video but I love her hair. She is so funny because she speaks SO slowly yet is so animated with using her hands. I just went to the blog instead to stare at her beautiful hair! It's just gorgeous! And its nice to see people keeping up with their YT videos after they've reached their hair goals!

EbonyCPrincess

Yes, LeobodyC5 keeps her subscribers updated without bombarding Youtube with vids every other day.

ChristmasCarol

In my humble opinion, I have to disagree.

You have credibility right now, already. Getting to your length with healthy hair is NO EASY FEAT. Toot your own horn honey, because you have earned it. You never know who you will inspire, especially in a Youtube video. Tapping foot with arms crossed waiting for the link to your Youtube channel....:grin:

Chicoro

Is that really you???

Thank you for your kind words - it's an honor to have a real superstar grace my thread :lol: I'll really think about it - but I'm shy (not really)

BTW: Whenever I flatiron, I always grab my hair like your siggy to see how it looks - Not quite there yet :look: but one day soon....

ChristmasCarol

Ahhhhhhhhh it's @Chicoro I love your book the dry detangling has saved my hair *bows down*

As for leobody If anyone makes it through the video please post her reggie... As for the makeupvirgin I love her and apriluv7779... They have lovely hair too and when people ask them general questions they don't act as if it's top secret.

silenttullip

Yes, some of these YT'ers are a little too serious. It's hair, people - we shouldn't need national security clearance to comment or ask a question.