Votes: 74 7.4%
  • Transitioning

Votes: 186 18.6%
  • Natural

Votes: 457 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sky_blu

Wowzers! :grin: its ALOT of natural and transitioners on LHCF. I didn't expect it to be this many but guess we are all fed up with waiting in the salon for hours and spending a ton of money every year on a relaxer LOL.

naturalgyrl5199

Bumping....the results are cool. You ladies have some beautiful hair...Relaxed and Natural....!

For those considering going natural, transitioning...you know your LCHF sistas will support you whatever you choose:)

CocoGlow

Relaxed and recovering!! I would love to go natural but my 5z hair type is not going for it..:naughty:

It sounds like you feel trapped into relaxing b/c you think you cannot go natural b/c of your texture ... I thought the same thing sis ...but you CAN do it...trust me ... if you really want to go natural, it does not matter what texture grows out of your head ... there are a growing number of 4Bs popping up all over the online natural hair community sharing pics for inspiration & regimens to help others learn how to best handle this delicate often misunderstood & often HATED texture ... 4B natural hair can be just as healthy looking, beautiful, long, etc as other textures... it's a journey but it is in no way impossible :yep:

I know this is off topic but I just had to post this for our sister and any others who feel this way ...

Last edited:
It sounds like you feel trapped into relaxing b/c you think you cannot go natural b/c of your texture ... I thought the same thing sis ...but you CAN do it...trust me ... if you really want to go natural, it does not matter what texture grows out of your head ... there are a growing number of 4Bs popping up all over the online natural hair community sharing pics for inspiration & regimens to help others learn how to best handle this delicate often misunderstood & often HATED texture ... 4B natural hair can be just as healthy looking, beautiful, long, etc as other textures... it's a journey but it is in no way impossible :yep:

I know this is off topic but I just had to post this for our sister and any others who feel this way ...

Thanks so much for the encouraging words! I am currently wearing a phony pony becuase I swim daily and it's nappy/spiral curl like my ng and I have gotten SO many compliments on it....even my brother in law said he liked it.....I am seriously considering it. Goodness know that I have had my share of relaxer setbacks! I will try to post a pic.

Last edited: