LHCF HAIR STYLIST ROLL CALL!

Future Cosmo girl checking in!! I start school 1/4/11 at a Paul Mitchell school in MS.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

North Florida, Tallahassee area?? Anyone??
tumbleweed.gif

That's what I heard. What do you know about Toni & Guy? I hear they are also supposed to have a really good system. I hope to get some continuing ed through them. Are they worth looking into?

Wow I haven't heard that name in ages lol. I don't know. They only have one in Dallas. But I do know Paul Mitchell is the Bizzness. One of my friends just graduated from there. I may do my continuing education there next year.

Chicago Student Cosmetologist right here <-----

I started Cos because of LHCF. I've just started servicing the public, I'm super excited and can't wait to graduate in Nov '11!

If you have the opportunity to get education or work for Toni & Guy, please seize the opportunity

Why? Would love to know. I've only seen them on Tabatha's salon Takeover reality show.

Even though they're in the malls, they're trendy. They keep up with the latest styles and colors. They're not cheap either. I went in the one at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta and they wanted to charge me $85+ for a haircut. I could tell by the people they employed that they market themselves to be on the cutting edge of the industry.

Where do you get your continuing ed from?

Even though they're in the malls, they're trendy. They keep up with the latest styles and colors. They're not cheap either. I went in the one at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta and they wanted to charge me $85+ for a haircut. I could tell by the people they employed that they market themselves to be on the cutting edge of the industry.

Where do you get your continuing ed from?

Agreed, if I want a new cut, I tend to go to the mall. They're usually up on what's hot.

Back