LHCF NYC Meeting Was Great!!!!

daviine

Boadicea--I'm sorry that you weren't able to attend but I'm glad you're okay. I hope to see you the next time.

NYCChild ---I'm sorry that you couldn't make it either---you will be in my thoughts---keep us updated!!!

It was a great turnout and I had a FABULOUS time!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Tracy

Ok sorry guys - false alarm...

My pics came out REALLLLLY dark...you really can't see ANYONE! I wonder what happened to my flash? Hmph

Sowwy...

Maybe BRH to the rescue?

adrienne0914

i'm glad you all had a great time! i'm so jealous... i wanna meet my buddy daviine so bad! i can't wait to see the pics!

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
i'm glad you all had a great time! i'm so jealous... i wanna meet my buddy daviine so bad! i can't wait to see the pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl--why I was thinking the same thing when I saw the So. Cali Meeting post? Soon as I win the lotto or somn, I'm coming to see you and Lee! Really I am!

Boadicea

Hi, ladies. I'm feeling better now although I still feel lightheaded. I can, at least, sit up and as long as I'm not talking, I can have a somewhat decent conversation if I type or write. So I wrote about it here.

Something like this happened back in grade school where every time we tried to go on a school picnic, it rained. I hope there's another meeting soon because I want to me everyone.

I had my digital camera and a bag full of products and everything.

KinksnCurlz

I am soo sorry that I missed it... it sounds like it was a blast! My ham was sick and I had to stay home with her (she had a virus but she's okay now)..the only good thing that happened this weekend is I'm one closet away from being completely packed up and ready to move

beana3

The meet was great.. I enjoyed meeting all of you! Daviine and Carmenrose did a great job at coordinating the lunch.

oh, and i promise next time i'll be on time

NYCchild

Well now... im sooooo glad ya'll had a superterrific time. pls. do post em pics.

lunalight, i dont think u have anything to worry about. i posted the pics of our last meeting and i dont anyone was stalked

thanks d. im not doing so badly now, turns out i have a terrible sinus infection, so i gat antib. for 14days. doc says i wont feel betta till 7days. i just need my strength back....

i cant afford to miss tha next one....

Kitkat

BrownRelaxedHair, please go ahead and post the pics. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Boadicea, sorry that you weren't able to make it. Sounds as if you were all set to come, too. Hopefully you'll feel better for the next get-together.

I didn't say this before, but I also want to thank Daviine CarmenRose and Beana for planning Sunday's meet and swap. It was really great.

Paris Belle

It was wonderful meeting everyone. I thank everyone for coming. There was so much positive energy flowing.

I also got a lot of great products during the product swap exchange.

We should have the next one at the end of October. Beana, Daviine and I will post about that one in September.

Since we've had the meetings in January, April, July and hopefully October..I suggest we stick with those months and keep it a tradition. That way, we'll always know when the meetings are and can plan ahead. How does that sound?

I just want to say that for the next meeting, we will have two changes:

1. A definite sit down/order time so that for those of us who are late (I'm guilty) don't hold up everyone else from ordering and eating their food.

2. A set procedure for splitting the check. Each time, we get a little lost, somehow we go under just a little and some of us end up chipping in a little more to help out. It's not major, but a little uncomfortable for me to ask people to do that. I'm really grateful for everyone's generosity and kindness when asked.

So, I suggest we go down the line and ask what people ordered and then refer to receipt to make sure we have everything correct.

Then, if we are still a little short, we will split the difference by everyone so that we are all paying it equally and no one feels as though they are paying more than their share.

I hope that makes sense, please PM me with other suggestions or concerns.

Fashionista

I'm glad you ladies had a great time. I hope I can make the next one. Boadicea take care of yourself girl and someone puulezz post those pics

lunalight7

Carmen,
Im sorry that you came up short at the restaurant. I would have GLADLy chipped in more $$ to make up the difference....funny, I was gonna ask you if all was well w/ the bill but then I got distracted by something/someone...I agree w/ all of your suggestions for the next meeting. Keep up the good work and by the way...your hair is beautiful and hella long!!!!

Britt

Im sorry about the bill Carmen.... I agree with all of ur suggestions. I was kinda wondering myself about how the splitting of the bill would go.

cutebajangirl

I'm sorry about the bill too i guess the 2.31 thing didn't work. I would have gladly chipped in more. perhaps we can all get sep checks or go to a prie frix (SP) place.

Paris Belle

Thank you all for your understanding and suggestions (I received some via PM). I am glad we could work this out like the sophisticated women we are.

It was suggested that at the next meet, we all initial what we ordered prior to receiving the bill so that I can keep track. And if we still come up short, which I hope we won't, we will split the difference evenly.

See you all at the next meet!

P.S. I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond, but I don't have a PC anymore..It broke :cry:

douglala

I missed the mtg too!!! I was sad!!! It was stuck out in Jersey and did not get back to the city until 6. Well I am in Japan now on a 6 month business trip so unfortunately I will not be able to make the next couple of gathering. But how about those pics? Where will they be posted? On this thread? I am looking forward to seeing them even though they will make me feel wore for missing it.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
I missed the mtg too!!! I was sad!!! It was stuck out in Jersey and did not get back to the city until 6. Well I am in Japan now on a 6 month business trip so unfortunately I will not be able to make the next couple of gathering. But how about those pics? Where will they be posted? On this thread? I am looking forward to seeing them even though they will make me feel wore for missing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you click on the 'Photo Gallery' link at the top of the page, you will find the pictures there.