Pic from Dallas meeting!

Dang! My husband left for Texas this morning (suddenly) with this bit of info I might have changed my mind and left with him.

You ladies have a good time! AJD, you behave yourself!
laugh.gif

I know I am waayyy late but I don't think I will be able to attend tomorrow. I hope you ladies have a blast and it was great meeting you all. I do hope that we are able to get together again (besides tomorrow).

melvytx

[ QUOTE ]
Cherrie said:

CocoaCure,

You will be missed, we will make it up to you somehow in January. Have a happy and safe holiday. Since we've got some new people why don't we meet at a restaurant. Is El Fenix ok? Address below. Anyone have any other suggestions?

1601 McKinney Avenue
Dallas TX 75202
214-747-1121; 214-747-6643

I went to El Fenix today at the address listed and it was closed
cry3.gif
Was there a change in venue that I didn't know about??? I was so looking forward to meeting you guys. I didn't see anyone else's car out there. The place was padlocked. I was driving a grey minivan... a Quest. "Waaaaaa!"
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
Dang! My husband left for Texas this morning (suddenly) with this bit of info I might have changed my mind and left with him.

You ladies have a good time! AJD, you behave yourself!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Spagirl!!! I was going to be on my best behavior, but the restaurant was padlocked closed. Did you tell the Dallas crew something horrible about me to scare them away?
cry3.gif

Back