Pic from Dallas meeting!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I had a fun time meeting the local LHCFers. It is so cool to put faces with names. Everyone is so nice and so pretty too
smile.gif

SVT has very long, thick natural hair--but she's not in the pic. She said she plans on starting her album soon though.
up.gif

Click on my album to see the pic!

Whoa Supergirl, you are fast (but that is what I was hoping
grin.gif
) ! I will just post my message from the meetings area here.
I had a really nice time meeting all of you ladies for the first time, I know it was said at the meeting, but I can't wait to meet again. It's really a small world on top of that when it comes to some of you. I couldn't wait to jump on the board, I tried to give myself some time so I wouldn't seem too eager, I was kind of hoping the pics might be up soon, I see that ya'll are up on it.

The pics look great I wish I could have been there, one of my friends may be moving to Dallas soon, so hopefuly when I go out there to visit her, I can meet some of you all.
smile.gif

Ms_Kenesha we wish you could have been there too. Hopefully we can meet you when you come to visit your friend.

Everyone looks soo nice! I can't wait for a STL meeting!

You ladies are quick with the pics!
up.gif

I enjoyed meeting everyone and I appreciate you ladies not reducing my hand down to a nub after I touched your hair because I don't think I asked first.
blush.gif

OOOOOOOooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! When can I meet you guys? I'm coming to Dallas for the holidays. I know that's a busy time! I'm trying to be there for Dec20- Dec26. I used to live in Dallas and kinda know the area. My parents live in Cedar Hill. Holla, Big D people!!!!

Such gorgeous hair, all gathered in one spot! No wonder that waiter was grinning among you all (from DDHair's pix).
wink.gif
Thanks, Supergirl and DDHair, for sharing you pix. It looks like it was a fun time.

Back