LHCF sins

nybeat26

Have you ever seen someone doing LHCF sins and you want to just scream at them?? I was in a meeting at work and my co-worker who has very curly hair was sitting there ripping the knots out of her hair. I had to tell her how much damage that she was doing to her hair and told her all about LHCF website.

cheeks87

I know people who use heat EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And they whine & cry about how their hair is always breaking off. :ohwell:

And I see a TON of people who comb & brush their hair so roughly it makes me cringe. Like, dayum, are you MAD at your hair or something?

almondjoi85

My mother! She has chin length hair that is super damaged. Its fried, dyed, and layed to the side! :lachen:She'd kill me if she read this, but alas she won't come onto the site even though I tell her about it everyday. Anyway she flat irons everyday wears her hair down. I've been telling her to stop with all the heat. But she won't listen she says she doesn't use it but everytime I touch the flat iron when it's rolled up in the bathroom its still hot! why would it be hot if you didn't use it! :grin:

nybeat26

My mother has the worst hair I ever seen, she gels it up and and sticks a fake pony tail on it every single day. She never washes it, perms it every 3 weeks . I always tell her to let me start taking care of her hair but she is too lazy to keep up with the regimen

almondjoi85

My mother has the worst hair I ever seen, she gels it up and and sticks a fake pony tail on it every single day. She never washes it, perms it every 3 weeks . I always tell her to let me start taking care of her hair but she is too lazy to keep up with the regimen

Someone should start a get your mother's hair in order challenge with reveal pics on mother's day! haha that would be cute!