Life Your Head Up - Remember God's Promises

loolalooh

When you get discouraged or down, remember God's promises to His believers. (Ladies, feel free to add more promises supported by Scripture.:))

1. He will provide for your every need when you seek Him first.
MATTHEW 6
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

2. He will grant you wisdom when you ask for it.
JAMES 1
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.

3. He will provide you a way out of each and every temptation.
1 CORINTHIANS 10
13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

4. He will work for the good of those who love Him.
ROMANS 8
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

5. He will comfort those who mourn.
MATTHEW 5
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

6. He will give to you what you ask according to His will.
1 JOHN 5
14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

7. He will direct your path when you submit to Him.
PROVERBS 3
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

LadyD

Thank you. I really needed this today. Here is one of my favorites.

1Peter 5:7 NIV
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

loolalooh

I may add some more later, but I thought I'd bump for others. Feel free to continue adding some more, ladies. :)

sweetvi

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah. 29

This has sustained me time and time again....