Links Showing Women With Long *Natural* Hair

Peachtree

Wow, ur hair is really pretty. I absolutely love the "motion pic". That was really cool

Thanks for sharing.

hawaiianhoney

Thanks Peachtree. The motion pic was an accident. I set the timer on my camera and it was taking a long time to take the picture so I turned around to check to see if the timer had set and right as I turned around, I heard the warning beep that signals the camera is about to take the picture, so I hurried up and turned back around really fast and it caught my hair mid-swing. I was going to erase it, but after I looked at it, I thought it would be cool to add to the album.

I'm glad you liked it.

Jaquai

hello happylocks,i dont know how everyone elses hair grows(only my own). by layers i mean that my hair starts out at neck length and as you go down the side it gradually get longer. i think it's actually 3 lengths it goes from neck length, shoulder length, nearly brastrap length.

peachtree,
i dont have any pics
also look at some of these kids for inspiration. i see so many naptural kids with long hair.

Nonie

Thanks AFashionSlave and babyblue for the link to DreamyB's pics. I am so in love
with her hair. She wouldn't mind me touching it if I saw her, would she?
What if I touched and ran away before she could say anything, is she fast?

Jaquai, you wrote...
[ QUOTE ]
also look at some of these kids for inspiration

[/ QUOTE ] Uhmm...what kids?

Jaquai

hi, i just meant the kids in your neighborhood. i wasnt referring to any link, pic, or anything. sorry for the confusion.

Peachtree

[ QUOTE ]
peachtree,
i dont have any pics
also look at some of these kids for inspiration. i see so many naptural kids with long hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so true. My 22 mth old daughter is my #1 inspiration
. She's just beyond shoulder length curly. One day I'll post a few pics of her hair in my album.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks AFashionSlave and babyblue for the link to DreamyB's pics. I am so in love
with her hair. She wouldn't mind me touching it if I saw her, would she?
What if I touched and ran away before she could say anything, is she fast?

[/ QUOTE ]

She does have a beautiful head of hair.

skegeesmb

I know my hair has 4 more inches to go before it even hits my shoulders curly. A lot of women have gone natural recently. I have seen pictures of natural curlies who no longer have their photo's on the web.

Try going to Long Natural Hair, and join, they have women with long natural hair, especially the founder.

caress

[ QUOTE ]
I know my hair has 4 more inches to go before it even hits my shoulders curly. A lot of women have gone natural recently. I have seen pictures of natural curlies who no longer have their photo's on the web.

Try going to Long Natural Hair, and join, they have women with long natural hair, especially the founder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know the address for the new Long Natural Hair Board. I belonged to the Yahoo group but they moved and I never got the address and the founder never got back to me on it.

babyblue

dont forget to take into account the shrinkage factor. what appears to be shoulder lenght natural may very well be mid back if blown out. my hair has grown a lot but you cant really tell unless i blow out or press otherwise i have 50-75% shrinkage in some places.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
I belonged to the Yahoo group but they moved and I never got the address and the founder never got back to me on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! The group just disappeared!

caress

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I belonged to the Yahoo group but they moved and I never got the address and the founder never got back to me on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! The group just disappeared!

[/ QUOTE ]

The owner gave an address for the new site but it wasn't fully up and running. So I expected her to announce it again when it was ready but she never did. I never bookmarked it so...

happylocks

I dont know if anyone has seen this, but it is from a long hair site, the link was given on another post I belive about Diani Witt,http://www.tlhw.com/e-index.htm but there r these 2 sister, I thought they look AA, but I am not sure
, there name is vera and vida ,
, cant seem to find any more info on them

AJamericanDiva

Check out "Hairobics" owner Stephanie Suthers. It looks like there are some type of weights on the ends of her hair to stretch it to show the length.... hairobicsallnatural.com

ricochet

Re: Links Showing Women With Long *Natural* Hair *

Why was my post deleted? I was trying to help out with the question about the LNH group and the new site.

ricochet

Oh my bad, thank you Skee.
I know to read the main topics from now on. Thanks!

AJamericanDiva

I think that you can post the website, but you can't directly link to them as those sites are being charged for each connection made through the link, I think. You can type in the website address without the "www." and let the person enter that address in there web browser so there is no direct linking.