LOL....Now you know when the DH gets involved....

Nice & Wavy

....we are doing something right!!!:D

My husband and I were out early this morning to run. On the way back, we see this lady and her hair wasn't doing to well. My husband says to me..."honey, you should go and give her the website address to your hair site, I think she could really use ya'll help."

I looked at him like :eek: :eek: :eek: ! And then I started :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: and so I said to him...."I'm too shy to go to some people and ask them if they are "Nikko's cousin" and you know I'm not going to go to this lady and just hand her a piece of paper with LHCF website address on it.

He laughed and said..."we'll isn't your hair site some kind of hair doctor site? I mean you ladies hair is awesome...don't ya'll want to share the love?" He had such a serious look on his face...all I could do was :eek: :eek: :eek: ! So I said to him..."here, go give it to her." He said..."baby, I shave my head bald, why would I give her the info. She'll more take it from you, look at how long your hair is...she will believe you more than me."

I just laughed and said, "come on, let's go...enough about that ladies hair."

I know many of you have some laughs with your DH...I know there was a thread about this a few weeks ago. I just wanted to share my experience with you.

Blessings.

Andreainnis

HILARIOUS!!! Especially the part about Nikko's cousin!:lachen: My DH is the LHCF recruiter now! He kills me!.... he even does strand test and tells me when it's time to do protein or moisture!:perplexed

Last edited:

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
That's funny. :lol:

It sounds strange, but I wish someone would've come up to me and told me about this website a long time ago!

JazzyDez

Thanks cause now I gotta wipe milk off my keyboard! :lachen:

Thats funny that he was so persistant with you about helping homegirl out.

Nice & Wavy

Andreainnis said:
HILARIOUS!!! Especially the part about Nikko's cousin!:lachen: My DH is the LHCF recruiter now! He kills me!.... he even does strand test and tells me when it's time to do protein or moisture!:perplexed

Wow, maybe he can teach my husband to do my hair too...LOL!

Lavendar

Nice & Wavy said:
He laughed and said..."we'll isn't your hair site some kind of hair doctor site? I mean you ladies hair is awesome...don't ya'll want to share the love?" He had such a serious look on his face...all I could do was :eek: :eek: :eek: ! So I said to him..."here, go give it to her." He said..."baby, I shave my head bald, why would I give her the info. She'll more take it from you, look at how long your hair is...she will believe you more than me."

Blessings.

My favorite part of the story. This is just too cute!:lachen: :lachen:

nicki6

That was very sweet of him to want to help her:kiss:, but you know that lady would have more than likely been PISSED if y'all gave her that piece of paper:sekret:

Tee

This is too cute. I understand you on this one too. My hubby said one of his co-workers said my hair is always pretty. Even when it's up. <--- ummm okay. He said, "I told her to go to the hair site. She will not believe all the stuff that you ladies do that actually WORK." Then he mumbled, "Stinky Horse Oil and crap!" He is just crazy.

One lady at his Christmas Party was saying how nice my hair looked. This nutty man goes from A - Z with step by step instructions BUT he said he did all these steps! They kept asking me all night, "Did he really do your hair?":lol:

He even saw a lady with really dry ends and splits and said, "DANG, she needs some moisturizer and a slight clipping for those ends!" (Now my hubby notice damage hair.:ohwell: :ohwell:

Tee

nicki6 said:
That was very sweet of him to want to help her:kiss:, but you know that lady would have more than likely been PISSED if y'all gave her that piece of paper:sekret:

This is why I really dont offer up info. (unless I am asked)

Nice & Wavy

Ladies, thanks for responding. It was truly funny as it was happening...my dh is hysterical...always keeping me laughing all the time.

Letitia, your dh is too funny! He knows about the ends and deep conditioning and everything? Wow, now that's funny and he took credit for doing your hair...now that is too cute.