Long hair and Natural hair sightings read on

DigitalRain

I was grocery shopping last week and I saw a lady with gorgeous natural hair. It was twisted in fat two strand twists all over her hand. Each twist was about 3,4 inches long and jet black. It was so cute and fluffy, I would have loved to touch it.

Last night I saw a fellow student in my class with waist length relaxed hair. She had it pulled back in a low ponytail. Very pretty.

Anybody else have any nice hair sightings?

keke

Glad you made this. I was at the Detroit auto show this past saturday, if any of yall were there maybe you have seen this man. He was like 6'2" or so and had dreadlocks to his ankles. NO i am not exxagerating either. I am not. I was in shock. I shoulda said something to him but i 4got. lol. It was amazing. He had his lil boy in dreads too and the boys was growing out well. Wow. thats VERY long. Longest i have ever seen on a black person.

AKAngel904

Yeah, this morning, I saw this girl, she had a pretty wrap. Her hair has a natural black/light brown and it was silky straight, it was a couple of inches above her bra strap. It blew in the wind and she was just tossing it everywhere. So I decided to go and talk to her and I said "dang, AKAngel904, your hair is looking good."
Yes, I sighted my own hair this morning and I adore it.

DigitalRain

[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:
Yeah, this mroning, I saw this girl, she had a pretty wrap. Her hair has a natural black/light brown and it was silky straight, it was a couple of inches above her bra strap. It blew in the wind and she was just tossing it everywhere. So I decided to go and talk to her and I said "dang, AKAngel904, your hair is looking good."

[/ QUOTE ]

lisatamika

Sometimes I see people at work in my firm (or around my firm) and sometime I am just dying to ask them if they are LHCF members. There are at least a few ladies in my office that have beautiful hair . . . and some that need to be on here trying to get some advice

ms_kenesha

I saw this lady once at this church I was visiting and she had gorgeous dreds down to her ankles as well. Very pretty

shinyblackhair

[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:
Yeah, this morning, I saw this girl, she had a pretty wrap. Her hair has a natural black/light brown and it was silky straight, it was a couple of inches above her bra strap. It blew in the wind and she was just tossing it everywhere. So I decided to go and talk to her and I said "dang, AKAngel904, your hair is looking good."

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good grief!

AKAngel904

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good grief!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm crazy, i know. But if I dont adore my hair, who will.

offthechainliz

[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:
[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good grief!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm crazy, i know. But if I dont adore my hair, who will.

[/ QUOTE ]

cute!

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
AKAngel904 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol

Last month I saw a lady at a JC Penney Salon who had mid-back length and very thick hair. I couldn't tell if it was relaxed or not. I wondered if she was a LHCF member but didn't have the nerve to ask.

I wish I could have seen the people with the ankle length dreds, all I can say is wow. I've seen people with long dreds before but never that long, whoever they are they better go ahead with their bad selves!