Long Hair Is In!!

DDHair

Yesterday when I went to get my hair straightened, I went to 2 different shops (the first one was an attempt at a natural salon). Two of the beautician's there had past ear length hair, one had just cut her's to mid-neck and the other was growing her's past her shoulders, she said she was growing it out as long as she could while pregnant. Then I went to my regular stylist, and she is growing her super short cut (usually 1-2 inches long) out and it is about ear length at top and shaved in the back now, another stylist that works there is growing her hair out too, I told them it seems like so many people are trying to grow their hair out now, they told me that hair was in right now. My cousin, who normally wears short cuts, has grown her hair out past her shoulders and is going to see how long it will grow (her husband's suggestion), her sister is trying to grow her hair out. My sister is trying to grow parts of her short cut out (mainly for healthy hair). Then of course, all of you guys. Although we might have an obsession (well I know I do) we are in style and up on current trends ladies! This should make us trendsetters (sort of).

I'm a big follower of fashion and it hadn't escaped my notice that long straight hair (and bangs) are very in right now.

What's funny is I got bangs put in approx one month ago and I love them (eye level).

Its fair to say though that there's always an 'in' moment that's fleeting so just make the very best of what you have, whatever length it is right now

LABETT

Everyone on my job is trying to grow their hair out and experimenting with different hair product and vitamins.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Long hair is always in!! IMO!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, long hair will never be out of style. I's like gold, always in fashion and always in demand.

DDHair

Yeah my beautician even told her Essentials by Design distributor that they need to get some hair vitamins.

Ironically, brownrelaxedhair, just as I was writing the post, the Today Show or something like that brought up a segment on bangs and how popular they are, it's funny that when certain White women get them, they become popular, because that's basically all they showed was White women.

Sometimes the short cute styles take precedence over long hair, ya'll must admit, especially due to Miss Halle Berry, but even she's wearing long hair (with bangs) now.