Long haired naturals....

I had a rough detangling session this weekend, and this thought was in the front of my mind - what the HECK am I gonna do with MORE of this? :spinning:

I realized though, that really, no matter how long my hair has been, it's almost ALWAYS the last 2-3 inches that is REALLY tangled up/matted, etc...so, I'm hoping that the longer my hair is, the easier it will actually be to detangle that bit, because I won't have my hands suspended QUITE so high in the air.

hehe I wish that were the truth!

You all are scaring me! :nono:

Am I some abnormality in the napptural spectrum? Granted, I have a TWA now but detangling isn't an issue. When I was young and had BSL natural hair it wasn't a battle either. I even washed my own hair in the bath on occasion (to feel like a "big girl") and it took my mom little time maybe 10 minutes. And that's with awful methods. Which I now know thanks to LHCF (Pink oil be darnded) to detangle it.

I'm looking forward to that huge mass of hair and combing it out every day.... :blush:

You guys are making me worry. Is all this animosity all I have to look forward to unless I relax? :perplexed

Is there anyone else who doesn't have a hard time with their hair (regardless of length)? Or dare I say...looks forward to a nice bout in a steamy shower with a wide toothed comb and bottle of conditioner at the end of a long day??

my k cutter some oil and some conditioner get the job done but I never look forward to it

You all are scaring me! :nono:

Am I some abnormality in the napptural spectrum? Granted, I have a TWA now but detangling isn't an issue. When I was young and had BSL natural hair it wasn't a battle either. I even washed my own hair in the bath on occasion (to feel like a "big girl") and it took my mom little time maybe 10 minutes. And that's with awful methods. Which I now know thanks to LHCF (Pink oil be darnded) to detangle it.

I'm looking forward to that huge mass of hair and combing it out every day.... :blush:

You guys are making me worry. Is all this animosity all I have to look forward to unless I relax? :perplexed

Is there anyone else who doesn't have a hard time with their hair (regardless of length)? Or dare I say...looks forward to a nice bout in a steamy shower with a wide toothed comb and bottle of conditioner at the end of a long day??

Me! I detangle in the shower only, with my hair sopped with conditioners.For the last few months though, I have been wearing wigs with my natural hair braided underneath...its now summer and I will be rocking my own hair via Curlformers, twists, buns, braids and maybe a fro if I please.

Back