Long-Term Transitioners: "I can't wait until I am finally fully natural so I can...

Duchesse

Re: Long-Term Transitioners: "I can't wait until I am finally fully natural so I can.

-not see broken hair all over the bathroom floor
-wear straight one day and BAA the other
-have long healthy hair and inspire my younger cousins to tell momma "Stop Perming My Hair!"

ladysaraii

Re: Long-Term Transitioners: "I can't wait until I am finally fully natural so I can.

Have long natural strong healthy hair

Make braids, twists, etc that dont unravel 2 min after I do them :mad:

kittykhat

Be free!

Feel free!

Do all of those cute natural hairstyles. Lol.

Finally forget about my relaxed hair in terms of being weak. My natural hair is very strong! Lol.

Wear curly wash n gos.

BostonMaria

Great thread!

I remember the first summer I had natural hair the first thing I was looking forward to was jumping in the pool! I also looked forward to being able to walk in the rain without worrying about my hair.

Diva_Esq

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ltown

Greyland

Have big afro
wash n go

Diva_Esq

BUMPING FOR MORE RESPONSES! :)

keriplz

1. Being able to have that attention-grabbing BIG NATURAL HAIR effect.
2. During the summer, being able to go to the beach with wild curly hair with a flower stuck in the part.
3. Have that "deceiving length" kind of hair. My SL curls will suddenly be Waist length when straightened and everyone OOohhs and ahhhsss over it. :lachen:

Diva_Esq

1. Being able to have that attention-grabbing BIG NATURAL HAIR effect.
2. During the summer, being able to go to the beach with wild curly hair with a flower stuck in the part.
3. Have that "deceiving length" kind of hair. My SL curls will suddenly be Waist length when straightened and everyone OOohhs and ahhhsss over it. :lachen:

2. AMEN! :yep:
3. HALLELUJERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :drool:

Well-worded! I want all of that too! :)

hairsothick

Black and Magical

I am looking forward to rocking twistouts and braidouts and doing wash n gos on the summer

dr.j

I just want to fully see my natural texture!!

Sade'

NO MORE STRINGY ENDS...
FULL APL
A CURLY PONYTAIL
WASH N GO

Sade'

I am so tired of being a slave to the flat iron! Yeah I get compliments on my hair but the amount of breakage and damage is not worth the oohs and ahhs.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ

- so i can wash my hair when i freakin feel like it
- to wear wash and gos
- so i can detangle without worrying about the relaxed hair knotting and breaking off
- so i can wear a decent twist out
- so i can have a puff ball! woot! ♥