LongHairs product review

balleryna

i hope that i am posting this in the right place...i always get so excited when I try a new haircare product and couldn't wait to share it..so I thot I would make my new routine my 1st long post....here goes:

everyting came in these pretty wicker baskets with lids that had pockets inside to hold combs and toys. About 15 shampoos to rotate and abt 10 cond plus oils, sprays, leave-ins, plus a comb set (2), a brush set (3), and 2 of the most beautiful horn combs I've ever seen and one more in a little pouch that even fits in my tiny purse.

when I first investigated I worried over the expense. But after talking with her for several days I knew this was for me and felt the price was worth spending. she walked me thru creating a custom kit and turns out I got a 6-month supply that included shipping.

She is very specific and exacting in her instructions. So it could be that its likely not for everyone but I'm a person who likes being told exactly what to do and how and with what and this kit provides every single thing. so it feels tailormade for people like me.

I wash daily now...in the morns as she recommends which is good for me bc I have the most energy then. I brush my hair, then I horn comb my scalp then apply the medicated scalp oil that's kinda self-warming. I massage then I horn comb once again. I add a little more oil to sensitive areas then there's a cooling spray to use (very refreshing!) then I shampoo. After cond. I detangle underwater. The cond is very rich and a little goes a long way. Then I comb out and apply a leave-in.

if I want a special treat after apply cond. I wrap my head in plastic then foil and a big towel for a deep treatment. I can't blve how warm my head gets. and the tangles..what tangles?

before bed I brush then pretreat with a little cond.mostly ends, edges, and my hungry roots. Then I braid to one side and let the braid hang in front of me. I've heard that's good for some reason when doing an overnight treatment. and I dream long hair dreams!

thx for reading. this is such a beautiful board!