Louise Marie Longhairs (hairgasm.com)...

Healthb4Length

I agree with you too, Just like Cathy Howse, I think she knows what she knows and that's it. Alot of time with smaller start up companies is that they don't have alot of help, LML could use some because it took me 4 times to finally get her point!

Healthb4Length

If anyone just purchased the LML products please email me and tell me how it goes. I want to try it but I am gonna start the braid challenge pretty soon and was wondering if I could do this and the braids at the same time.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
Shana,
I'm sure a huge percentage of her business is from the US, so if she is unwilling to comply with US law then she shouldn't be profiting off of us anyway. You don't get a "pass", just cause your products are good. That ain't right. Everyone else has to comply but she doesn't???

I'm glad I was waiting to contact her until I had a better attitude. I'll let it go like you asked....but I won't like it.

Shana

Girl,
No hard feelings. I just adore these products. I NEED them for my thirsty, thick hair. They are helping me get my hair "right" so to speak.
Shana

Shana

I would think that you could do it with briads. The problem would be doing your daily scalp oils and washing them out thoroughly. She sells a horn comb for braided hair called the "Newbie". The teeth are very short and nicely spaced out. It also works extremely well on my new growth.
Shana

TwistNMx

[ QUOTE ]
Shana said:
is "da bomb"....hence the name "hairgasm". I wrote a post a bit ago about trying the her horn combs (which are awesome). Well, for the past 3.5 weeks, I have been using her shampoo and conditioner to wash EVERY DAY (a big change for me), and this stuff is AWESOME
. My hair has never been happier. I have been giving all of my Elucence, VO5, and Cathy Howze stuff away. The texture of my hair is changing and my new growth is more manageable than it has ever been (I have extreme 4B hair). In the past, I have had so much trouble extending my relaxers and I am doing it quite easily with her products. The best part, is that you have to use such small amounts of her shampoo (which does not contain any sulfacts what-so-ever). The conditioner makes my hair shine and feel so very soft. My brillow pad textured hair is feeling baby fine for the first time ever.
I am So.....happy.
I will stick with her. My product junkism is over. She is well worth trying. She even mailed me a free sheep horn comb when I ordered her "Better Than Nothing Duo". I liked that so much that I ordered her Magic Pack.

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW

I just really have to ask you, did you pay 600.00 and 700.00 for this person's products? Are they really that good?
I'm just shocked at her prices. I would not be able to sleep or eat paying this person. Please let me know

Shana

The Magic pack was actually about $400.00 (includes enough products for 4 months plus the combs, brushes, faux smoothie comb and the flexi shower pick). It comes with oils, shampoos and conditioners. You just rotate the oils, shampoos and conditioners depending on your hairs condition. I just got back Iraq and my hair is literally torn to peices. It just breaks off as if it has perforated edges or something. It is doing a lot better since i have been using these products. And it all started with "free samples". After i tried them, I was sold. I will be honest. If it wasn't for the free samples, I most likely never would have tried it. But, Louise Marie sent them with my horn combs.

[ QUOTE ]
High Priestess said:
I just really have to ask you, did you pay 600.00 and 700.00 for this person's products? Are they really that good?
I'm just shocked at her prices. I would not be able to sleep or eat paying this person. Please let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

The prices are not a direct 1 to 1 ratio. The Canadian dollar is lower that the US dollar. Additionally, I have gather from users the magicpack is intented to last 4-6 months washing your hair daily. Under that scenario you see the pricing in perspective.

HTH

queenspence

Did anyone ever order these products? I just checked out the site and didn't know what to do... kind of confusing...