Longtime reader first time poster...

operastarlet

Hi All! I have been reading the forum for years. Sometimes following advice sometimes not...
I have thick, thick, (really you would not believe how thick) hair.
I was natural throughout childhood, moved to relaxers in my teen years, lots of breakage due to not taking care at all of my hair. Went totally natural for a while, tried texlaxing because trying to comb through my hair natural puts me in tears.. Tired to lock my hair for 2 years, never worked. Went back to relaxers and was 'hiding' most of my hair for the past 6 months in a half wig.

So its been 6 months since any relaxer and I am itching to get it relaxed to see how long its grown, plus I am am a bit tired of wearing my half wig, not to mention its getting hot as the temperature rises...

So, guess I'm just looking for advice.

My hair is generally ok in relaxer form now, but I've been trying to get my length(past shoulders) back after a disastrous cut about 5 years ago which hasn't allowed my hair to get back to that point:nono:. I do remember how I got that length and it was because I went for 6 months between relaxers and all of a sudden it was LONG, so I'm hoping this will be the result this time?:drunk:

Anyway, Advice on anything is recommended.

Thanks in advance!

operastarlet

posting pics of my hair
<br>

After Getting my hair done 4 years ago after 6 month break

After washing my hair a few weeks ago

Last edited: