Look At What I Did To My Friend's Hair....

westNDNbeauty

It was supposed to be a mohawk, but it turned out to be something a little more subdued.

She is a shoulder-length 4b. The curls you see are my signature braid n' curl.

Products: Setting Lotion for braid n' curl, Coconut Oil for scalp, Cantu Strenghtening Treatment for twisting.

P5141589-1.jpg

P5141588.jpg

P5141585.jpg

P5141584.jpg

Last edited:
Great job! You have some skills!

Are you sure your friend is a 4b? It looks like her is curling like a 4a, unless you manipulated the curls.

Great job! You have some skills!

Are you sure your friend is a 4b? It looks like her is curling like a 4a, unless you manipulated the curls.

She's def 4b. I did my signature braid n' curl in the front of her hair to make the curls appear the way you see.

very nice! The braids are very neat. I like how u criss crossed the braids in the back. i wish I could braid like that. The back bun is very elegant. I would definately rock this! Great job!! It's looks very moisturized. How do you do your "braid n curl"? Please do tell! :)

Last edited:
very nice! The braids are very neat. I like how u criss crossed the braids in the back. i wish I could braid like that. The back bun is very elegant. I would definately rock this! Great job!! What products did u use? It's looks very moisturized. Are those finger coils? Please do tell! :)

I added that info to the OP. Sorry.:grin:

It's cute. Looks like a mohawk to me. Fabulous neat braids. I've got to learn to french braid. I'm missing out.

wow. In the first picture she looks just like me (with better skin). I showed my little sister and she said your friend looks like my twin (from the side at least). This is soo weird. I'll show my mom tomorrow.
Nice hair style by the way. You did a great job
icon10.gif

wow. In the first picture she looks just like me (with better skin). I showed my little sister and she said your friend looks like my twin (from the side at least). This is soo weird. I'll show my mom tomorrow.
Nice hair style by the way. You did a great job
icon10.gif

You know, they say everyone has a twin....:blush:

This looks great! Where do I sign up to have this done for me? :lachen:

:) Braiding takes soooo loooonnnnng! So I really don't do it on a regular. My friend lucked out last night that I even agreed to do it. I'm more of a 'Teach em How to Fish' kinda gal (show them how to do their own hair), but I knew she didn't have much time for it.

Me like a whole lot. Do you think you could do a tut on how you did the back?

The back is basically a fish tail when I criss-crossed each twist going upwards. I'll see what I can do in getting her back to my place sometime this summer.

Back