Look At What I Did To My OTHER Friend's Hair...

westNDNbeauty

Remember I did a friend's hair in a braided Mohawk a few weeks ago? Well here is another friend!

She has just reached her 1 year milestone since her first BC. She is currently 4 inches (she cut her hair a few times after her original BC). Her hair type is 4b.

Products Used: Diluted LottaBody Setting Lotion, Small Perming Rods

Technique: To flat twist the front, she blowdried just that section alone before I began twisting. I did not use any product to flat twist. The rest of the hair was completely wet as I completed the a Twist-N-Curl (which is very similar to my Braid N' Curl) on the other portion of her hair. When I set the rollers, I rolled pretty much the entire length of her hair.

She has a FOTKI which documents from BC until today! Check her out! She's also pretty stylish!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
great!!!
you have mad styling skills-u know we're gonna expect hella more youtube videos from you, right?? :look: lol

westNDNbeauty

great!!!
you have mad styling skills-u know we're gonna expect hella more youtube videos from you, right?? :look: lol

Haha! I'm actually gonna start recording how I do my go-to long-term protective styling tomorrow. It should be up by sunday.

Gorgeous! Could you ask her what lip color she is wearing?
tia,
tishee

Lol. That's actually the color of her lips. She's wearing Carmex Chapstick. :grin:

Last edited:

westNDNbeauty

Letting you know, she reports she was able to maintain this style for 2 weeks. She re-TnC'ed her afro to maintain one time atthe end of week 1.

Last edited: