Look what I found!!! (sexy bonnets)

G

I went to this website and I just ordered the CLASSIC LUCY . Check it out satin bonnets They have pretty bonnets that are a little more appealing than the standard bonnet we find at the Asian Beauty Supply store. Let me know what you think about the design

G

I ordered mine online. Just click on the "online order form" and it gives you the ability to either print the order form and send in a check or to make an order online using your credit card.

adrienne0914

yeah, i bought one of each earlier this year...
mine didn't come in prints. they're all solid colors. my favorite one is Sleeping Pretty. it slips off my slick hair so i use 4 snap clips to keep it on.

diamond_nh

It is cute. I like the pink color in the Lucy Style. That was what I was thinking because I can't keep nothing on my head when I am sleeping.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
Caramela said:
I went to this website and I just ordered the CLASSIC LUCY . Check it out satin bonnets They have pretty bonnets that are a little more appealing than the standard bonnet we find at the Asian Beauty Supply store. Let me know what you think about the design

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you received your bonnet yet Caramela? If so, how do you like it?

daviine

I have the Classic Lucy but I don't think it sexy AT ALL!!! My bf calls it my smurf. The print is so ugly IMHO. I wanted to order a new one BUT I emailed about color choices and I got an auto-email back not addressing my question and saying that all orders will take 6 or so weeks to process since they are moving/moved.

Maybe that is what happened to your cap.......I dunno...I am very peeved though about the lack of a personal response to my e-mail.

Isis

I was thinking about ordering the bonnets for Christmas gifts. I just called and a woman answered stating all orders will start going out on December 1, 2003 because they relocated from California to Arizona.

Did they already take your money Caramela? Just wondering..

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
I have the Classic Lucy but I don't think it sexy AT ALL!!! My bf calls it my smurf. The print is so ugly IMHO. I wanted to order a new one BUT I emailed about color choices and I got an auto-email back not addressing my question and saying that all orders will take 6 or so weeks to process since they are moving/moved.

Maybe that is what happened to your cap.......I dunno...I am very peeved though about the lack of a personal response to my e-mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you can call and ask them about the color choices Daviine. Or maybe see if you can exchange the one you have for a different one. The woman was very nice on the phone so that might be better than email for quick responses.

AJamericanDiva

Honey, I can't remember what date I ordered my bonnet, but it was soon after reading this post and I have yet to receive mine either. I was wondering if they got my order. I did it over the internet. I'm glad I ain't the only one who ain't get their bonnet yet... I know... I'm talking "ghettofied"!

daviine

Thanks Isis but I've had my Classic Lucy for a year or two now so that's not really possible.

I want the Sitting Pretty one now...becasue I prefer to wear my hair in a high ponytail to bed now.

Isis

The bonnets are supposed to ship tomorrow, Dec. 1. Now may be the time to make any changes to our orders.

G

No, they didn't charge me. But I'll still be happy to get it. The pic looks sexy, though

Isis

I got mine today! It wasn't the Classic Lucy that I ordered but the Sitting Pretty (same price) satin sleep cap that wraps around the sides of the head. I started to call them and let them know there was a mistake but I think I like this one better. It's a pretty dark blue color (about 3 inches wide) with elastic and a velcro attachment in the back. I also received a butterfly hair pin with my order.

daviine

That's great Isis!! I want to order the Sitting Pretty but I wanted to know if it was a solid color first.

I guess I'll just go ahead and order now.

AJamericanDiva

I got mine Thursday finally! I too got a free butterfly. Maybe this is the consulation price for getting our orders out so late! I got Lucy (for me) and the one that fits snug to the head (for my daughter).