Look what I have found on ebay

Poutchi

STRONG ROOTS RED PIMENTO OIL FROM TROPIC ISLE LIVING
http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trksid=p2769.m570.l1313&_nk...

I haven't posted in a while but I am soo excited from finding this that I had to share with you!!! Sams247 is always out of stock on this oil and I was just doing my regular PJism when I decided to check for it on ebay and guess what... there is a vendor here in Canada selling it. Shipping is still steep but I think shipping goes down quickly when you buy more than one Item ( they also have JBCO available).

I sooo excited and back into this hair game!!!

Poutchi

Yes I did,
It has a little tingling refrescing sent and feel on your scalp. You're supposed to keep it 20min and then rinse off. But I leave it in. I am in braids and I am oiling my scalp with it. It also has an interesting applicator that you can control the amount coming off. I am french and do not know how to explain this to you lol. It is the type of thing you twist around and the opening gets bigger or smaller depending on what sens you're twisting lol.
My roots always feel soft after I apply it. Also me being transitionning, it really helps in softning my NG. HTH :)

Pompous Blue

I love this stuff, too. I restocked from ayurnaturalbeauty.com during her 20% off Jan 12th sale. Got 5 jars and free shipping.

It's good you've found someone to ship to Canada. Does ayurnaturalbeauty.com ship to Canada? Her price is $9.99.

Poutchi

Hey Pompous Blue,
I just checked and shipping is the same as the ebay vendor. I often get customs fees also so I kinda feel safer buying from someone from here already. I guess if you live in US there are plenty other options than ebay :)