Loreal Nature's Therapy Hot Oil botanical

katie

Loreal Nature\'s Therapy Hot Oil botanical

treatment.Has anyone ever used this?
How was it?

Re: Loreal Nature\'s Therapy Hot Oil botanical

I'm a HUGE fan of this product? I always keep some on hand.
smile.gif

Thanks for the response Supergirl.Have you ever tried adding it to your conditioners and then using a heat cap instead of using it as a hot oil treatment.

I copied Allandra and mixed it with the Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner. It was quite a treat
smile.gif

I tried the hot oil treatment last week and was very pleased
with it hair was very soft I have not used it with anything
else.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the replies ladies.
Cant wait to try this!

Oh, I'm mad at myself now. I could have bought this with my other Nature's Therapy products for a mere $2.50! I bet it's way more in Sally's!

I love this product. It works well with L'Oreal conditioners (LUST and MM).

Ok guys, I purchased some of this today since Sally's had it with 50% free. How do you use it? I need explicit details...pretty please!!
smile.gif

I mix it with one of the following:

· L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème
· L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

Then I warm it up and apply it to my hair. After 3 - 5 minutes, I rinse it out. I have never used it any other way.

Hairlove,

I have used it by itself. I have used it the way that Allandra uses it And, I have also used it after a regular conditioning treatment. This hot oil softens and detangles like nobodies business, so it's a great way to finish up
smile.gif

Thanks, Allandra and Supergirl!
And does anyone know why no one's signature shows up anymore?

I cant wait til this arrives in the mail.You guys have gotten me excited!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Thanks, Allandra and Supergirl!
And does anyone know why no one's signature shows up anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]
You need to click on the feature that indicates 'add signature to this post' when you do a post. If it's not clicked on, the signature will not show up.

I like this, too. It's great mixed with the Mega Moisture conditioner. I'll have to try it mixed with LUST.

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
I like this, too. It's great mixed with the Mega Moisture conditioner. I'll have to try it mixed with LUST.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
scratchchin.gif

I am so excited to try this and other products from the line TODAY! I will definitely be back to report!

I really liked the way this product works without a greasy afterfeel. I used it as a pre-treatment but I think I will try it in the way that Supergirl does - as a final hair treatment since it rinses clean.

I also tried the shampoo and LUST today. I did not like the chemical smell of the shampoo but it is moisturizing. LUST is everything everyone said it was. I used a very small amount and left it on with no heat for about 15-20 minutes. It penetrated well and gave nice slip. I'm really glad I purchased it!

I also used the unfrizz taming cream which was also nice.

I'm glad you like the oil, the LUST and the taming crème.
trampoline.gif
I've never tried the shampoo that goes with the LUST. I do have the shampoo that goes with the MM.

soulchild,

The hot oil does not have the same consistency as just oil or other hot oil treatments that I have used. It is a lot thicker - almost like a shampoo except it doesn't make suds.

I used to use v05 hot oil treatments a long time ago as a final treatment and what i hated was that my hair was so greasy when finished b/c it did not rinse clean.

Back