L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Natural or Relaxed Overnight Scalp Rejuvenator

Laginappe

Has anyone had any experience with this product? I picked it up a few days ago and I think I like it. Problem is, its been discontinued and I'd love some feedback before I go back to the BSS and buy out their remaining supply.

I like it because its got the ceramides that folks have been praising recently. And its moisturizing, but not oily/greasy. Any input on the ingredients??

Ingredients: Water, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, lauryl Polyglyceryl-6 Cetearyl Glycol, Ether, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Salicylic Acid, Menthoxypropanediol, Chloesterol, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ceraniul, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Pentasodium Pententate, Limonene, 2- Oleamido-I, 3-Octadecanediol, Taurine, Citronellol, Chloroxylenol.,

From Amazon:
Product Description
Natures Therapy Natural or Relaxed luxury salon treatments are specially formulated for Women of Color with natural, relaxed or even color treated hair. Our vital conditioning protein complex, with patented Ceramide R, derived wheat protein and taurine, quickly penetrates hair and helps deliver strength, softness and shine. Also targets specific damaged areas and restores hair to optimal condition. Prestigious, fresh fragrance too!Daily, leave in overnight treatment, without build up.Provides a cooling calm effect to the scalp.Moisturizes and relieves dry, tight scalp.Direct cholesterol delivery helps loosen and refresh.

Laginappe

Serenity_Peace said:
How would you use this? I'm quite curious....

The directions say to part your hair and apply the product to your scalp. Then, massage in. Its a leave-in so no rinsing or anything.