Loveya4ever updated her fotki and is TAILBONE length!

BlackMasterPiece

Her hair is gorgeous. You cant really telll her hair type with one inch of new growth. ALLL THAT HAIR is going to weigh down her new growth so its going to appear like looser curls. She has amazing growth! Good for her
She has numerous new growth pics in her past albums that display several inches of new growth not just one inch. She does very long stretches so yes, I can tell :) Besides, type 4 hair weighed down still has a different appearance and behavior then type 3 hair weighed down. For example, Traycee's hair always has the behavior and appearance of type 4 hair even with her being waistlength.

Last edited:

Nonie

I saw the updates when I followed a link to her album in that thread about WL hair. Her hair's to die for! Who was it who wanted photos of a blunt cut again? :grin:

Thiends

Gorgeous hair!

Does anyone know her regimen? I gathered that she washes with baking soda every 3 weeks and flat-irons weekly. But anyone know if she co-washes in between washes, what products she uses, and what style her hair is in day to day?

CarLiTa

I believe she only washes every 3 weeks, and does some dusting every wash.

Her hair is superlong, but as she herself stated, I don't think it really fits her body. She seems short, and the hair overpowers her. I found her hair much more attractive when it was WSL.

At any rate, it's an amazing length... one you don't see daily, especially on relaxed hair.

I wonder what kinds of styles she will be to do at this length. I can imagine, though, that a high ponytail would just be drool-worthy:love: or maybe three layers of ponytails!! hmm.

taz007

I am going to try her regime for the next 3-6 months. I will wash my hair every 2-3 weeks and use Shea Butter on my ends.

I will, however, protective style the entire time.

Mrs. N Lugo

Gorgeous. I honestly don't think MOST black women can achieve that length. there has to be a genetic component to that kind of length.

I don't know if we all can either. I looked through her fotki and she had very long hair as a child, something I never had.

Nonetheless, her hair is gorgeous and I will try my hardest to obtain the health a length of her hair.

taz007

Gorgeous hair!

Does anyone know her regimen? I gathered that she washes with baking soda every 3 weeks and flat-irons weekly. But anyone know if she co-washes in between washes, what products she uses, and what style her hair is in day to day?
I am going to thoroughly (read:stalk) her fotki today and I hope to have aworkable regime down tonight.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Her fotki was one of the first I stumbled across when I decided to get on the hair growing wagon

BlackMasterPiece

/\ She has several hair texture albums across several years that showcase several inches of newgrowth with a consistent loose 3c curl, thats how you can tell the curl diameter:yep:....yall know me....I wubs hairtyping:love2: lol

softblackcotton

awww man she's a 3c. well her hair is gorgeous, but I will not be stalking her fotki since I'm a 4b and looking at her progress will only discourage me. I'll stick to Sera.

karolmel

Her hair is phenom! I don't think that I've ever seen a black woman with hair that beautiful! It's hard to not feel bad and disparaging about my own hair. Alopecia, looking crazy all on top of my head under a lace front. Oh, see what I mean! :lachen: It don't matter, she's swinging it Bayby!

Ms_Twana

Okay, my goal length was WL. But I think it may have just changed to TBL after stalking her album. :yep: I feel like my hair is SL compared to her's!!