OH MY!!! UNLVGRL HAS TAILBONE LENGTH HAIR!!!!!!!!

Carlie

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I loved your updates...and that cornrow pic.../images/graemlins/love.gif ...and your daughters have beautiful hair just like their mother!!!

unlvgirl

My Crown and Glory
I finally updated my album by myself, hubby usually helps. I added pictures to my daughter's album. My photos are not exciting/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I don't do much to my hair, I have only worn it curly like this three times in the past 5 years.

Thanks agian for the compliments you guys made my day /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ayeshia

I am loving your updates!!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif And your babies are soo adorable with all that hair. How cute are they /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paris Belle

UNLVGRL your hair is absolutely beautiful and you're truly an inspiration...Good luck with finals too.../images/graemlins/wink.gif I know exactly what you mean because I'm getting ready myself.

Allandra

Jade21's still at butt length.

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
I think she has the longest hair on the board. It's beautitul! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Crystalicequeen123

Wow!!! What beautiful LONG hair!!! It looks so healthy too! That's great. And your daughter's hair looks so nice too. They're so cute.

Ps-I LOVE the pic in your siggy Tigerlily! Talk about eye-candy! lol*

J

JenniferMD

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
I think she has the longest hair on the board. It's beautitul! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra, Nonie reminded me of this through a PM...I had no idea. You aren't too far behind either are ya?!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra, Nonie reminded me of this through a PM...I had no idea. You aren't too far behind either are ya?!

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, as tall as I am (yeah right /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ), I'm going to stick with waist length. I've gone past waist length, but I like waist length best.

CurlyMoo

Does anyong have any updates with this member? And if she has a password for her fotki account.