Loving my hair. Thanks to you

Norma

Hi Ladies...I rarely post. I mainly lurk, but I take your advice. I just got my relaxer last week. It was a great. The crinkles and damage from the no-lye relaxer are gone, It took a year, I just couldn't bear to cut it off at once. /images/graemlins/wink.gif . But, NOW My hair is in great condition. I finally wore it wrap w/no curls, just body.. before you could see my thin and damage ends and curly roller sets did a good job of hiding it. The office hair critic (who's a great friend), actually came up to me and said she couldn't believe my hair look so good and THICK. I think the following has really made my hair change. I have fine hair but w/your suggetions of going 8 - 10 weeks before relaxing, no heat...(except hood dryers, I do only roller sets),and vitamins (especially B-5..thanks Tracy), it's really made a difference.

So Please continue to give out your advice.. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Tracy

Norma, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Wow, that's so nice. I am so glad you are happy with your hair and that it's growing long and strong.

We often discuss things here as a group and sometimes it feels like a pretty small community and you wish there was a way you could get this info out to other women who struggle with the issues we do. Then someone posts who has clearly been reading posts and taking advice, that never posted before, and you realize that this postive environment is so much more far reaching than just you and your hair and the few (loved and cherished of course /images/graemlins/grin.gif ) members of the board that post all the time.

It seems likes Bev's mission is well on it's way. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Of course we'd love you posting more often /images/graemlins/grin.gif but thank you for letting us know how well your hair is doing and much luck to you on the rest of your journey.

Ain't that B5 da bomb girl? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hairfanatic

Hi Norma /images/graemlins/wave.gif

That is so wonderful that you could find this forum, use the information to benefit your hair and see the changes in the process. Isn't that an exciting feeling? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm very happy for you and keep up the good work.

Armyqt

Hi Norma, welcome to the board. It's always soo nice to hear hair success stories. /images/graemlins/smile.gif How long have you been taking th B-5?

pebbles

Hi Norma,

That's great news! Congratulations. I wish you continued success with your hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

Congratulations! I might look into the B-5. I'd like my fine hair to be a little thicker. Thanks for posting your success. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
Congratulations! I might look into the B-5. I'd like my fine hair to be a little thicker. Thanks for posting your success. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just ordered some B-5 from Vitaminshoppe.com. I hope it gives me some thickness to go with the length I'm achieving through this board. "My name is Leshia and I'm a product junkie..."