LQQK @ THE SWANG! -- Literally

westNDNbeauty

Since I've began blogging, I have really been slacking on posting hair pics on here. I was going to save this post for my blog, but decided to also share it with you guys as well.

Many of you that follow my youtube channel or blog know I do tutorials on many other styles, but THIS is my signature style that I did on NYE.

Details of how this style was achieved and products used will be posted on my blog in the near future.

ETA: Details have been posted.

ETA: This is what the true texture of my hair actually looks like. Bushy/Frizzy 4a

Last edited:

youwillrise

So cute! Good work.

Annnnd your hair looks niiiice and moisturized. ((Touches it and runs before I get swatted)) lol

Nonie

Very pretty westNDNbeauty. I hatechu for leaving us in suspense though. Not even a clue of whether heat was used or not? Curlformers/Flexirods? Nothing? :rolleyes:

Raine054

westNDNbeauty

I was watching one of your youtube videos where you mentioned this scented oil (I'm assuming it's for the hair). You mentioned a fresh cotton fragrance one. Do you have a website for the product you were referring to?

Thanks in advance.

westNDNbeauty

@westNDNbeauty

I was watching one of your youtube videos where you mentioned this scented oil (I'm assuming it's for the hair). You mentioned a fresh cotton fragrance one. Do you have a website for the product you were referring to?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Raine054, Those was the oils by Mandisa Ngozi. I'll PM you the web address.

is there a link to the blog?

Kurlee, I'll PM you the blog info. Don't want to risk being banned.