My First Video!!!!

Galadriel

Why haven't I been to your blog before? Very nice! The pics, the tutorial...as usual, very beautiful hair :grin:. Way to go, Traycee :yep:.

prospurr4

You did a great job with the video. Thanks so much for sharing your tips and techniques. Those buns are just gorgeous; I plan to try that signature bun soon.

AwesomelyNappy

those were really cute! I have been doing that first bun on my dd and cant wait to do it on mine (once i reach midback). And i loved the every day bun with the flower! Great Vid!! :)

wheezy807

I really enjoyed your video! It was a wait well worth it. That was pretty neat to have 3 different parts. When i rock that bun, i will definitely post a pic. You're very creative. I had bought three of those exact flowers red, white, and bun from the beauty supply a couple months back. Now i know what to do with them, actually i could use them on the first bun. I soo look forward to more videos from you. Girl do yo thang. Excellent video. (sorry so long)

Lady Esquire

You and your hair are lovely. I love how heavy your hair is. Both the signature and the everyday buns are going into my arsenal. Thanks. Love it.

graCeful_89

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT. My neice is having a photoshoot on sunday and I wanted to do some hairstyles that were fast and easy. This is perfect! BUMP!

cecilie

Thank you for the tutorial , I wish I can make it now ..
I have to wait few months ( years..:grin: )
Cecilie .

Traycee

Most black people in Cali tell me I talk white....When I go to LA they say I sound like I'm from the Valley....:lachen::lachen::lachen:My friends read this and was like you don't have a country accent don't get excited Trace....But she does hear Cali....

Last edited:

Mystic

Traycee! Your hair is an absolute dream! Look at the thickness and health! The bun is AMAZING!! That bun looks like it could last for a couple days - you loosen it daily? All I can say is WOW!

Your complexion is beautiful!

I've been getting many request by email to make a video of my Signature Bun.....Well I finally did it !!! I've been holding on this for a couple of days before uploading it because I was so nervous......I uploaded today it to my Fotki and My Blog

http://www.keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com