Lunar recommendations for January 23 to February 2

DragonPearl

I have received quite a few PMs on this, so for everyone, here is a breakdown of my recommendations covering the new moon of January 21 up to the new moon of February 20. Please note: all times listed are Pacific Times.

1/23: after 1:29 pm, Moon in Pisces: Trim hair for growth. Good for special hair care like color and perms.
1/24: Moon in Pisces all day. Make sure any special treatments like color, perms and trimming for growth are done by 12 noon.
1/28: Moon enters Taurus at 4:46 am. Fine for color and perms any time after 4:46 am.
1/29: Moon still in Taurus: Great for color and perms between 8 am and 6:04 pm.
2/2: Moon In Gemini, then Cancer. After 6:03 am, good day for color and perms, and for trimming for growth.
2/3: Moon in Cancer all day. Excellent day for special color and perms and for trimming for growth.
2/4: Moon in Cancer, then Leo. Do any special hair care, color and perms or trimming for growth before 9:51 am
2/6: Full moon in Leo. If you want to trim hair for thickness, do it before 9:38 am.
2/10: Moon in Libra. Good day for beauty treatment of all kinds, until 9:42 pm
2/12: Moon in Scorpio all day. Remove unwanted hair after 1 pm.
2/16: Moon in Capricorn all day. Remove unwanted hair between 1 pm and 8:58 pm
2/20: New moon in Pisces at 1:18 am. After 1:18am, good day for trimming hair for growth and beauty treatments of all kinds, including color and perms.

I could not give recommendations for the best days to press/hot comb. My guess would be to do it when the moon is in fire or air signs, because this procedure involves the application of fire to the hair, but I don’t know enough about it to make recommendations.
Disclaimer: Following astrological lunar cycles will not by itself give you great hair. Proper haircare and regimen will give you great hair. Astrology is only used to support proper haircare and regimens.

Good post, I'll add to my favorites
smile.gif

Re: Lunar recommendations for January 23 to Februa

This is Great! Thanks, I was just looking for this too!
smile.gif

Re: Lunar recommendations for January 23 to Februa

Thanks, Jessy! This looks like it could be fun. Couldn't hurt.

Kelendra Cole, if you want East Coast Time, just add 3 hours to each time presented (e.g., 11 p.m. PST = 2 a.m. EST). Hope that helps.

Back