Lurker turned Newbie

santia

Phew, it feels so good to finally post!!!!

I've been a lurker here for a looooooong time and I finally decided it's time to join. I have so many question's, lol

Anyway, here is a brief summary of my hair.

Last year I did the BC due to a bad dye job. I kept on a strict braid regimen and finally decided to stop braiding in May. Since my first relaxer, I've been deep conditioning with Alter Ego's garlic conditioner.
As of now I'm on a now heat challenge. So I've been doing Co. washes and using NTM silk touch leave in & a little Profectiv BreakFree and sealing with african pride's oil. At night I've been using Scurl or StasoFro and using sebastians thick ends and putting on a baggie.

Ok, that's enough for my first post I guess. I'll bombard you guys later :)

MrsQueeny

Well Congrats on finally taking the jump. It seems like you have things down as far as a routine and products. We are looking forward to learning from you, running out to buy products that work, stalking your album, and congratulating you on your progress. Q

LovelyLionessa

Welcome, Santia! I just came out of lurkdom myself. I see you are already packin' a bottle of S-Curl and NTM Silk Touch. Those are my hair jorney essentials too! :D