Lustrasilk Deep Conditioner w/Keratin

golden_goddess

Has anyone tried this? I just purchased a pack (as if I need anymore conditioner) and I'm going to try it out tonight. Hopefully I'll like it.

Reconstructs, Strengthens and Protects
Protein and Moisture Balance

Moisture Max Hydrate Therapy Deep Conditioner is enhanced with keratin Protein and formulated with deionized water to provide intense moisture and strength while sealing the hair cuticle. Specifically designed to penetrate and restore extremely dry and damaged hair, this deep conditioner will infuse your hair with the moisture and essential minerals known to promote healthy hair. Minimize breakage and create smooth, frizz-free hair with this strengthening and deep hydrating formula. MAXimize your natural beauty with Moisture MAX!

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LANOLIN, QUATERNIUM-18, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA (MACADAMIA NUT) SEED OIL, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, EQUISETUM HIEMALE EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICAL LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, PINUS STROBUS CONE EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLES) EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA)SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARARBEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE.

naturalTAN

I wish the packaging were more attractive, but I definitely wanna try. Is this at Sally's only or at BSS as well?

golden_goddess

I purchased a single pack from the BSS. I did try it, but ended up leaving it on too long (1hr w/o heat). This one will need to be followed up with a moisturizing conditioner. It seems to be a good protein conditioner, but doesn't leave the hair soft or with slip, like Aphogee 2 Minute does. Perhaps it would be an alternative for those who don't like mineral oil or silicones, just be sure to use a moisturizing conditioner after.

claud-uk

OMG, this looks amazing, I'm in LOVE with their Aloe and Keratin Cholesterol treatments, gots to have this!