MAJOR ALBUM UPDATE...including Growth Pics.

Netta1

hair related:
mohawk
puff
aveda highlights
natural texture pics (wet/Dry)
Product pics
Growth pics

non hair related:
Dance photo
Sewing update
Jewelry update

Last edited:
nice update. I like the highlights, but your hair looks like it was streaked/highlighted before from the last two pictures in your album...

Oh, what was the molding wax? Who is the manufacturer?

Rai-

Yep, I had a few old highlights in there (that I did myself) prior to me going to get me hair re-highlighted professionally at Aveda.

Girl, ya check out the molding wax in my products section. I know you can find the wax at walgreens.

Thanks!

Your hair looks fabulous and you are a beautiful lady. You and your husband make such a lovely couple. :)

You've put together such a wonderful and informative album. I hope to have a few more minutes later today to look at all the sections. :yep:

I know dee, I was worried lol but during the consult the lady was pretty cool. Then on coloring day she just sectioned my hair out and went to town. Homegirl even gave me a scalp massage during the wash and some tea while I was under the dryer.

She handled my natural hair better then some black folks have in the past.

Netta, your hair is beautiful! I really like the highlights! BTW, who is the molding wax by? I really like how it defined your hair!:)

Hey Alli77!

Girl I don't remember who the wax is by, but I put a picture of it in my products section. Its good stuff!

Back