Major product sale!!!!

Clevelar

Hi Ladies! I just thought I might let you all who use Aphogee, Mizani, Keracare, Nioxin, Sebastian, Paul Mitchell, Design Essentials, Biolage, Dudleys, and Sensative by Nature know that they are on sale for like dirt cheap at sheldeez.com. I used to get my hair done at this salon when I lived in Fairfax, VA so they are reputable. I'm especially mad right now b/c I spent like $150 buying Keracare products (thanks to Macherieamour)on ebay last week and now its all on sale! Anyone know how long the shelf life is for Keracare. . .I may just stock up!

Post if you buy anything. . .happy shopping!

PJ's - sorry didn't mean to feul your habit!:grin:

sunshinebeautiful

Thanks for posting. These products are dirt cheap! I'm a huge fan of Keracare Humecto and I'm buying the 5 lb. tub. I usually buy the 8 oz. bottles from a local BSS -- and I calculated the savings at $74 for the same amount of product!

preciousjewel76

That 5 lb. tub of Humecto is tempting ($41.40 w/shipping) but I really don't know if I need that much conditioner!

Do I?:scratchch

Clevelar

preciousjewel76 said:
That 5 lb. tub of Humecto is tempting ($41.40 w/shipping) but I really don't know if I need that much conditioner!

Do I?:scratchch

Hmm, can we figure out a way to split that sucker? I want it too but man oh man I just don't want to give up the whole $41.40 right now. . .

FlawedBeauty

just be careful about ordering from these guys. their shipping is not the greatest but i learned that the hard way and then saw the bad reviews on the forum...go figure

lexi08

FlawedBeauty said:
just be careful about ordering from these guys. their shipping is not the greatest but i learned that the hard way and then saw the bad reviews on the forum...go figure

I definitely agree, I placed an order with them in October and I am still waiting on 2 'back ordered' :rolleyes: items. Just remember they do not indicate on the site whether an item is in stock when you place your order.

I am so tempted to order some products from the Design Essentials line because of the prices and I am running really low on certain things, but I am skeptical about ordering again :ohwell:

FlawedBeauty

i just ordered 3 products from the design essentials site and woulda saved $8 if ordering from sheldeez, but to me the savings is not worth the shipping frustration I may have to endure :)