Male Inspirations?

nappystorm

There are some males out there with some beautiful hair. Some of my male inspirations are Lloyd, Real from I love New York, and Corbin Blue from the Disney Channel

I like Lenny Kravitz hair a lot (Mostly when he had dreads). I like dreads on guys or huge, nappilicious fros (I'm not a big fan of loose curls on black men, why I don't know, lol.).

Never saw this "real" person but gotta agree with Lloyd anyone know his hair type?

1055002278_l.jpg

I like Lenny Kravitz hair a lot (Mostly when he had dreads). I like dreads on guys or huge, nappilicious fros (I'm not a big fan of loose curls on black men, why I don't know, lol.).

I love Lenny Kravitz's afro. Though I don't know what his hair is like now.

lenny-kravitz-1.jpg

Also I like D.L. Hughley's hair, too

ent087.jpg

Though I guess neither of them are my inspirations, per se. Oh, and though he cut his hair, I loved Maxwell's fro, too.

maxwell.jpg

Can you tell I like guys with afros? :spinning: Honestly, though, the most beautiful afros I've seen on guys have been in real life just around the city. I just don't have pictures of them.

Mwedzi, you better keep your fingers off Maxwell's hair lest you getcha fingers broken! :bat:That first pic reminds me of when he and I were together acting out 'Till the Cops Coming Knockin'

Oh, that was you there with the cute boy cut? I'ma have to cuss him out for fooling around when he comes back home. :grin: but naw, for real, i hear he is . . . happy :look: . . .but I don't know, those hip movements could be the result of a naturally nerdy person trying to be sexy. My friend's sister works in the recording biz and said he's kinda nerdy. I know when I try to be sexy, I end up looking a little funny, too. Though it doesn't really matter, his hair was still hot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one mesmerized by Real's hair!! My BF thought I was crazy when I said I wish I had his hair growin out of MY head lol.

Though I guess neither of them are my inspirations, per se. Oh, and though he cut his hair, I loved Maxwell's fro, too.

maxwell.jpg

Can you tell I like guys with afros? :spinning: Honestly, though, the most beautiful afros I've seen on guys have been in real life just around the city. I just don't have pictures of them.
:lick:
I like this picture!

Back