Mane and Tail at Sally's This Month!

ONAMSHN

Thank you for posting this! I am going to HAVE to swing by Sally's some time today :).

KhandiB

I copped the Silk Elements, it was only 6.99 :cool:

It works reaaaaaaaaaal good too :D

I wish they would build a Sally's Out here in Howard County ... So I could go during my lunches :lol:

HoneyDew said:
The Loreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture and Silk Elements are also on sale.

HoneyDew

KhandiB said:

I wish they would build a Sally's Out here in Howard County ... So I could go during my lunches :lol:

Girl YES! I need a Sally in Columbia!!! The only one I can get too is the one in Dundalk :)perplexed) that is not to far from where I work in the city.

But, for anyone in Columbia that wants to try Infusium's stuff, the Giant in Hickory Ridge has them on clearance for $3.24 and in the past Sunday's paper there was a coupon for $3 off. That same Coupon flier may be in this week's Columbia Flier, as well. I picked up one of the moisturizing 3-min treatments for 24 cents!!! They had the entire line on clearance - the leave-in, too - all colors.

KhandiB

I go to the one on 40 by double T diner...
I dont know how long the one by Laurel Mall is gonna last..

Infusium is probably changing their packaging...

HoneyDew said:
Girl YES! I need a Sally in Columbia!!! The only one I can get too is the one in Dundalk :)perplexed) that is not to far from where I work in the city.

But, for anyone in Columbia that wants to try Infusium's stuff, the Giant in Hickory Ridge has them on clearance for $3.24 and in the past Sunday's paper there was a coupon for $3 off. That same Coupon flier may be in this week's Columbia Flier, as well. I picked up one of the moisturizing 3-min treatments for 24 cents!!! They had the entire line on clearance - the leave-in, too - all colors.

HoneyDew

KhandiB said:
I go to the one on 40 by double T diner...
I dont know how long the one by Laurel Mall is gonna last..

Infusium is probably changing their packaging...

I did not know there was one over there! I am always over there, too.
:woot: Now I have another place to go :sekret: since I know the girls that work in the one near my job want to know why I am in there all the time.

MissFallon

KhandiB said:

Which silk elements product are y'all using? What does the product look like so I can get some?

Angelicus

ARRRRRRRRRGGG my favorite in-store product is on sale. I must go there today and buy, buy, buy!!

Angelicus

Ok I went to a sally's today and they told me only their moisturizing formula had the 2 for one sale. :cry3: my heart is broken! I will call another Sally's and find out more info.

If that doesn't work, I am going to an equestrian store and get my gallon!