Mango Spray v. Rehydrant Spray

Eqyss Mango Spray v. Rehydrant Spray

• Total voters

luvmesumhair

For those of you who use Eqyss products, which spray do you find works at keeping your hair very moist. Avocado Spray or the Rehydrant Spray.

Please vote.

Last edited:

seeminglysweet

I have only used the rehydrant, but I like it.

From my own research on the two, I found that the rehydrant is heavier than the advocado spray-according to other users.

I'm sure others will chime in.

adw425

In comparing my avocado and rehydrant mists, the ingredients were the same except for the avocado oil in one and lavender oil in another. The avocado did not work for me. However, when I got the rehydrant, I diluted it with filtered water and it did work me. If I had done that to the avocado mist, I believe it would have worked for me as well. It was just too concentrated and it made my hair hard.

sareca

I like 'em both, but I use them at different times. I use the avocado mist to remoisturizer my wash n go and the rehydrant as a braid spray.

luvmesumhair

In comparing my avocado and rehydrant mists, the ingredients were the same except for the avocado oil in one and lavender oil in another. The avocado did not work for me. However, when I got the rehydrant, I diluted it with filtered water and it did work me. If I had done that to the avocado mist, I believe it would have worked for me as well. It was just too concentrated and it made my hair hard.
Both of them were to concentrated? or just the Rehydrant?

adw425

Both of them were to concentrated? or just the Rehydrant?

Both were too concentrated, but with the rehydrant, I took the suggestion of a poster in one of the Eqyss threads who stated that she diluted hers, so I tried that and it worked. I had already gotten rid of my Avocado Mist.

sareca

Both were too concentrated, but with the rehydrant, I took the suggestion of a poster in one of the Eqyss threads who stated that she diluted hers, so I tried that and it worked. I had already gotten rid of my Avocado Mist.

I'm gonna try diluting mine too. I just wanna stretch it out. I fly through those 32oz bottles. :(

JustKiya

I prefer the Rehydrant Spray. The Avocado Mist (I assume that what you mean by Mango???) seems to have just a touch more protein in it than my hair appreciates.