Where ma Eqyss girls at? We need to talk!

sareca

I used my products for the first time last night. I got the rebuilder, rehydrating spray and the detangler.

I have been taking swimming lessons this week so I had been co-washing all week and clarifying and my hair was a little dry from all of that.

I washed, used the rebuilder for five minutes. I didn't use too much, all of the products say to use a small amount and I figure a horse's tail is longer than my hair so the products must be concentrated. I rinsed that out and did a rinse with elucence MB. Then I added the super detangler, I didn't expect it to be in gel form, but it was nice. Then I added the rehydrating spray. I think next time I will reverse the order of the detangler and spray.

My hair smells so good today and it isn't dry or rough from the rebuilder. I air dried and styled on satin covered foam rollers. So far I'm happy. I plan on using these products consistently until December and see how much strength and growth I get. I need my shedding to reduce dramatically.

:yay: Go Eqyss go Eqyss go Eqyss go Eqyss

Sorry you're not in love with it Trudy. :(

Cien

Pink is my signature color
okay ladies!

After doing much research on Eqyss Mega Tek Rebuilder on this board---and just on the net period, I wanted to try it!

After all, hey...I've tried MTG,and had great results, and use Mane and Tail poo and con....so what's one more horse product!! And i'm a pj---that's what I do. :lachen: But I'm workin on that....:help:

Sooooooo anyway....I had been searching online for a good site to buy it from, however I really wanted to just pick it up from a store just to save on shipping---because the average price for a 16 ounces bottle of Mega Tek Rebuilder is about $24.95 as yawl know.

Well check THIS out!!This morning, I decided to call the nearest PetSmart near me who carried equine/horse products! And I fell into a GOLD MINE!!!

The manager whom I spoke with me told me that they had the Mega Tek Rebuilder (a lot of it) , AND it was 50% OFF!! :shocked: He said that his particular store was discontinuing their sale of equine/horse products.

I ABOUT LOST MY MIND! :dizzy:

I left work early---drove down there, and ended up buying 5 bottles---at $13.50 apiece!! :woohoo: :wow:

There were only 10 bottles left after I bought my five, and the clerk said that they are completely shutting down their equine/horse department at the end of the month!
And if all items aren't gone by then, they are going to send them to another store!
I was sooooo glad she didn't ask me what kinda horse I had, because I woulda been lookin right crazy!! :ohsnap: :blush:

I plan to go back next week and get two more bottles if they are not all gone by then!! :greedy:

oh yes! btw--I LOVE the smell of this stuff! and I'm SURE i'm going to love what it does for my hair! If I don't then yawl be on the lookout for some Eqyss Meg Tek Rebuilder in the Hair Exchange Forum, because I can't return them!! :spinning:
Here is my receipt.... I STILL can't believe it!

I guess yawl can include me in the Eqyss club now! :grin:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
I didn't know the Mega Tek Rebuilder was made for humans-right?

It's a horse product, however it's safe for human crossover....

And from what I've learned...it has also been used by cancer patients who has suffered with chemo, and by people with alopecia. It has helped grow their hair back so much faster than without!
And it's a good product to help with shedding and it strengthens the hair (which is why I'm using it)...

----------------

[FONT=arial, helvetica]LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY! Mega-Tek™ is a revolutionary formula and a technological breakthrough. Mega-Tek™ stimulates and promotes rapid hair and hoof growth without the use of synthetic polymers, oils, or peroleum based products. COATS: Strengthens hair so mane and tail won't break off easily. Accelerates hair regrowth on bare spots caused by halter and blanket rubs, skin conditions, or injuries. Makes hair healthier and stronger. HOOVES: Makes hooves grow from 10% to 50% faster and makes them 30% stronger. Sand cracks and chipping are reduced, quarter cracks heal faster, shoes hold better, fantastic for shelly footed horses. TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT! Environmentally friendly. NON-TOXIC. Safe for human cross-over use.

Availability: Usually ships the same business day.

$29.95

[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]For overseas orders, please contact us BEFORE ordering.

EQyss products are 100% CRUELTY FREE and are 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Every EQyss product is made with all natural, botanical ingredients wherever possible. None of our products contain DEA.

Please call or write us with any questions or comments.
[/FONT]

--------------

something else I found--

---------------------

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mega-Tek Rebuilder
[/FONT]STRENGTHENS finger nails

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16 oz Mega-Tek
Rebuilder
[/FONT]
Thicker, Fuller, Longer Hair

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For men and women who are losing hair. Megatek makes the hair 30% stronger so less hair falls out. You will see a difference the first time you use it. Anyone concerned about losing his or her hair should be using this product. It absolutely works like we say it will. Used like a conditioner 3 times a week after shampooing, your hair will be thicker and fuller. Just rub a small amount in your hair and let it stay on from 2 to 5 minutes, then rinse out. Works faster when used with Premier Shampoo.

Chemotherapy patients really like this product. It is also used by people who are experiencing hair loss due to high blood pressure medication. Mega-Tek will make your finger nails 30% stronger. Apply a little on the cuticle daily and you will have finger nails like youhave never seen before. It can also be used as a super - moisturizer for dry, calloused hands.
[/FONT]
if(window.yzq_p==null)document.write("");if(window.yzq_p)yzq_p('P=qSjvN9G_QkJzi.K97YvV_wIeRfUSbEa0gQ4ACe8U&T=13n15o1di%2fX%3d1186234638%2fE%3d23732888%2fR%3dst%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3dJ%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d1016978725%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d4242BFD1');if(window.yzq_s)yzq_s();

gorgeoushair

Thanks Apples:)

I saw on the website that it makes your nails stronger and such so that's why I thought it was made for humans(and horses)

seeminglysweet

I have to say that I am falling in love with these products. I used the megatek 1 week ago and since I have been using the rehydrator. I have been co-washing daily and detangling and I have not lost 1 strand of hair. I dont know if its the rebuilder or the rehydrating spray but I'm happy. :woot:

Jetblackhair

Oh no, I thought I had the latest greatest products:ohwell:...Now exiting this thread but will put this on my September wish list.:yep::yep:

Thanks for all of the info Sareca!

sareca

I have to say that I am falling in love with these products. I used the megatek 1 week ago and since I have been using the rehydrator. I have been co-washing daily and detangling and I have not lost 1 strand of hair. I dont know if its the rebuilder or the rehydrating spray but I'm happy. :woot:

:yay: I love Eqyss. That's pretty much my whole reggie right now. I co-wash with MegaTek (spiked with EFA) follow with Avocado Mist (or Rehydrant) and a sealer. I love it.

@ jetblackhair you're welcome. :)

sareca

okay ladies!

After doing much research on Eqyss Mega Tek Rebuilder on this board---and just on the net period, I wanted to try it!

After all, hey...I've tried MTG,and had great results, and use Mane and Tail poo and con....so what's one more horse product!! And i'm a pj---that's what I do. :lachen: But I'm workin on that....:help:

Sooooooo anyway....I had been searching online for a good site to buy it from, however I really wanted to just pick it up from a store just to save on shipping---because the average price for a 16 ounces bottle of Mega Tek Rebuilder is about $24.95 as yawl know.

Well check THIS out!!This morning, I decided to call the nearest PetSmart near me who carried equine/horse products! And I fell into a GOLD MINE!!!

The manager whom I spoke with me told me that they had the Mega Tek Rebuilder (a lot of it) , AND it was 50% OFF!! :shocked: He said that his particular store was discontinuing their sale of equine/horse products.

I left work early---drove down there, and ended up buying 5 bottles---at $13.50 apiece!! :woohoo: :wow:

There were only 10 bottles left after I bought my five, and the clerk said that they are completely shutting down their equine/horse department at the end of the month!
And if all items aren't gone by then, they are going to send them to another store!
I was sooooo glad she didn't ask me what kinda horse I had, because I woulda been lookin right crazy!! :ohsnap: :blush:

I plan to go back next week and get two more bottles if they are not all gone by then!! :greedy:

oh yes! btw--I LOVE the smell of this stuff! and I'm SURE i'm going to love what it does for my hair! If I don't then yawl be on the lookout for some Eqyss Meg Tek Rebuilder in the Hair Exchange Forum, because I can't return them!! :spinning:

OH MY GOODNESS! I would have lost mine too. :dead:

tapioca_pudding

*sigh* I need to stay out this thread.. :nono:

Im still searching for the perfect moisturizer and Im learning towards purchasing either the Rebuilder or the Avi Mist (or both... :wasntme: ).

But now I want to try the Cream Rinse since you guys say its such a great detangler!!! *sigh*

sareca

*sigh* I need to stay out this thread.. :nono:

Im still searching for the perfect moisturizer and Im learning towards purchasing either the Rebuilder or the Avi Mist (or both... :wasntme: ).

But now I want to try the Cream Rinse since you guys say its such a great detangler!!! *sigh*

Sorry chica. :) This thread really should have a PJ warning on it.

Empress Yahudah

okay ladies!

Good Greif!! I wish I could get it at the store for those prices :blush:
Welcome to the Eqyss Club:weird:

blazingthru

I am going to have to join in this band. I love the rehydrant I am only sorry I waited so long to order it. Its a real keeper. I am natural and its makes my hair so easy to style. I think I will come up with a new design. They sent me a free bottle of Marigold Uh...:look: not sure what to do with it. but I will keep it in my purse. Great post this stuff is expensive but its great stuff for your hair. Its going to be part of my staple from now on.