March 4 5 6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo with: Happy Honey's Tomato & Honey Hair Mask
Cleanse with: Hairveda's Amala Cleanse or Hydroquench Brazilian Chocolate Cleanser
Treat with; Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair under Dryer
Steam with: Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair mixed with Afroveda's Red Raspberry DC'er
Detangle with: Qhemet Biologics Coco Tree Detangling Ghee
After dries: ??????????

Lissa0821

Wash with Trader Joes Nourish spa shampoo, deep condition with Queen Helene's Super cholesterol. And the best part a trim of my ends. My trims every eight weeks has done with wonders for the recovery of my hair from heat damaged to curly again. Even though all the heat damage is gone, I am going to keep on with the routine.

Misseyl

This weekend I intend to:
Pre-poo with a mixture of oils, (jojoba, coconut, castor, tea tree, lemongrass and lavender oils) damp hair with water then add the oils, leave this on overnight and on Saturday morning I'll;
Shampoo with Carol's Daughter Sulfate Free shampoo mixed with lemongrass oil;
Apply coconut oil to my wet hair then Deep condition under my steamer using True Intense Treatment Masque;
Proceed with LOC (True Leave-in, Castor Oil and Sheamoisture curl and style milk) then seal with shea butter mixture (shea and mango butters mixed with castor, coconut, jojoba, tea tree, jasmine, lemongrass and levander oils;
finally, do bantu knots and call it a day.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo/Detangle: Water/glycerin spray to dampen; ST Hershea Knot to detangle
Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: APB Marula Honey DC with peppermint/lavender/white thyme/cedarwood EOs under steamer (if I can find the screws to it)
Post-Wash: APB Sweet Pumpkin Leave In Spray, LRC Mega Body Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Hair Creme
Extras: AV Shikakai Hair Oil, KJ Naturals Tingly Oil, or LG Green Magic on scalp, The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Gel on edges

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Tonight:
Rinse thoroughly;
apply warmed DevaCurl One Condition Decadence; single twist; air dry

Saturday:
Cleanse: DIY Soap nut shampoo;
DC: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair/coconut milk/black strap molasses;
Remove DC: DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence;
Condition: apply warmed DevaCurl One Condition Decadence/coconut water/distilled water mix; single twist; air dry

Sunday:
Rinse thoroughly;
Condition: warmed DevaCurl One Condition Decadence/coconut water/distilled water mix;
Seal: DevaCurl Light Defining Gel

meka72

Prepoo: distilled water+AVJ topped with oil (tbd)
Clarifying shampoo: Redken cleansing cream
Moisturizing shampoo: Elucence moisturizing
Protein Rx: SSI fortifying mask
Moisturizing conditioner: SSI curl moist
M&S: ST kink drink, SSI honey buttercream moisturizer, SSI honey & castor softening balm and SSI juicy buttercream frosting

I'm excited to try the Shescentit products!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo/Detangle: Water/glycerin spray to dampen; ST Hershea Knot to detangle
Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: APB Marula Honey DC with peppermint/lavender/white thyme/cedarwood EOs under steamer (if I can find the screws to it)
Post-Wash: APB Sweet Pumpkin Leave In Spray, LRC Mega Body Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Hair Creme
Extras: AV Shikakai Hair Oil, KJ Naturals Tingly Oil, or LG Green Magic on scalp, The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Gel on edges

Ended up not pre-pooing at all, just dry detangle with the Conair Double Wavy Comb and continued on with applying my shampoo.
Not going to grease my scalp either.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Henna weekend:

Pre-poo: KJ Naturals tingly oil under conditioning cap for 20 mins
Wash: Keracare Detangling Poo
Henna: Apply KJ Naturals Henna Hearts and leave in for 3 hours
Cowash: V05 Moisture Milks and As I Am Coconut Cowash
DC: Naturelle Grow Chamomile and Burdock DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting/Butter
Heat Protectant: Serum
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Style: Roller Set

Daina

At the salon of my best friend getting the works since this will be my March length check and trim. Used the Aphogee system and the 2-step protein treatment. Currently under the dryer with Macadamia natural oil deep conditioner (love, love, love the smell) which makes my hair butter soft. Will use Aphogee green tea and keratin reconstructor as leave-in and IC Fantasia heat protectant to blow dry and flat iron on 350. For styling will probably get loose feather curls that I will pin up at night.

NaturallyATLPCH

Spraying my twists with APB's Leave In, oiling my scalp with the APB's Hurry Up and Grow Oil.
I do miss the Green Powerhouse oil and should've picked up a couple during her last sale.

This set won't last as long as the other one. Keeping them in one more week before getting them redone.

AgeinATL

Scalp: Carols Daughther scalp elixir
Pre-cleanse: SM purification mask
Shampoo: SM JBCO shampoo
DC: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux (new formula) topped with YAM nectar under my heating cap for a little over an hour
My usual leave ins: ST kink drink, Oyin hair dew, ST knot butter
Style: medium twists into a bun

GGsKin

Smoothed a mix of ghee and coconut oil on my ends before water rinsing.

Followed with a clay wash (with rhassoul, calcium bentonite, SAA, steeped marshmallow root and hibiscus, water and milk), and detangled.

Oiled my length with grapeseed and jojoba, ends with sunflower, steamed and rinsed.

Shingled with KCCC, dusted ends (about 5mm), and styled.

NaturallyATLPCH

Scalp: Carols Daughther scalp elixir
Pre-cleanse: SM purification mask
Shampoo: SM JBCO shampoo
DC: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux (new formula) topped with YAM nectar under my heating cap for a little over an hour
My usual leave ins: ST kink drink, Oyin hair dew, ST knot butter
Style: medium twists into a bun

Guuuurl, it's warming up, time to pull out that Marula Muru and Melon! :D @AgeinATL