March 7,8,9..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Of The Lovelies! TGIF! *Woo Lawd*

So, What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair???:grin:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The 9th is my bday, so I might just do something nice. I will probably cowash, do a moisturizing DC, rollerset, and wear it out in some way...just not sure how.

Prepoo/Detangle: Hairveda Vatika Frosting & Soultanicals Mango Dip
Cowash: SSI Blueberry Cowash
DC: SSI Riche Moisture Mask
Leave In: SSI Cococream
Seal: SSI Juicy Berry Buttercream Frosting or Seyani Butter (haven't decided yet)
Style: Rollerset to stretch for some type of style

SweetlyCurly

Hopefully I'll do henna. Haven't done so in about 8 months so my gray hair which usually doesn't bother me, it's starting to get on my nerves.

I'll be back for the actual deets later

toaster

Prepoo with hairveda vatika frosting
Shampoo with its a 10 shampoo
Apply it's a 10 DC and detangle
Top with my oil mix
Steam
Rinse
Apply Aussie moist 3 minute miracle as a leave in and wet line xtreme gel to style a wash and go
Sit under Pibbs to dry and pray the fan doesn't suck my hair up into it

Ann0804

Deep condition with Darcy's pumpkin seed
Co wash Wen 613
Oil rinse
Detangle/ leave in curl rehab
Styler: Eco gel

ronnie78

Pre-poo for 30 minutes with grapeseed oil
Wash with Elasta qp Bodifying Shampoo
Condition for a couple of hours w/ Aussie Moist
Style hair in a Braidout or twist out

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Pre-Rx overnight with coconut oil and Shea Moisture Kids Curling Buttercream

Pre-Rx day of for about 15 minutes with Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque

Shampoo with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo

DC with Ingredients to die for Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme

Use Tigi Moisture Maniac Moisturizing Conditioner as a leave in

Use Aveda Style Prep Smoother as heat protection

Spray with Organix Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Hydration Oil

Blow dry on low and then braid using Bask Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream for a braidout

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

I detangled my hair wednesday night because I didn't wash last week. I prepooed for several hours and washed and slept with my komaza protein treatment last night. I rinsed this morning and will now go under the dryer with a baggie. I slathered gbp and misted my hair with pona scalp & hair treatment. I think I will go under there for 30-40 minutes. Damn you jane carter for a dry, tangled mess and slight breakage you gave me!!! If I have a setback when I get flatironed & trimmed me & my hurr gon git ya:angry2::swearing:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
+Pre-pooing with HV Vatika Frosting on length and KV Bhringraj oil on scalp for the past 20 hours.

+Will cleanse with Keracare Sulfate Free Hydrating Detangling poo, so I can compare it to SD Go Moist.

+Will DC with SD Shea What! Under heat cap for 45 mins and allow to cool for 15 mins, before rinse out.

+Will LCO with SD WGBC, CDLS, and Nourish Oil.

+Air Dry via flexi straw set under satin bonnet.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Damn you jane carter for a dry, tangled mess and slight breakage you gave me!!! If I have a setback when I get flatironed & trimmed me & my hurr gon git ya:angry2::swearing:

which Jane carter product caused you the breakage? Sorry you had to deal with this. Wishing your hair a full recovery with no set back.

@southerncitygirl @ronie

SCG: I was going to ask this too!:nono:

I could not take the scent of JC Products. I had a reaction to N&S.:blush:

I do have some Wrap N Roll I got for 5 bucks. I hope it doesn't stank.:ohwell:

One second thought: I'll give it to my little niece for her hair.:yawn:

southerncitygirl

ronie & IDareT'sHair

i got the jane carter creamy leave-in styling smoother at a meetup i planned at the end of february. i figured i could use it for the cream version of the lco method cause its thick. all week long my dry was a dry, greasy mess even though i used other product. her hair nourishing cream and condition & sculpt didn't work for me in the past either. it reminded me of my pink lotion/moisture max days.... dry, crispy greasy hair!!!!

Lissa0821

Overnight prepoo with JBCO, wash and condition with Gariner Fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. Aphogee 2 step protein treatment, sat under dryer for 30 minutes, rinsed applied Balancing Moisturizer let it sit for 15 minutes, apply Oil for oil rinse. Deep conditioned with a moisturizing conditioner. Roller set, air dry and fluffed curls in the am.

lamaria211

Prepooing with EVOCO overnight. Tomorrow wash with SM poo. DC with miss Jessie's SSB treatment. Add leave in (CJ smoothing lotion) air dry!

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting :love:

Co-Cleanse w/ Hairveda Amala Hair Rinse

DC w/ Hairveda Acai Phyto Conditioner

Leave Ins: Claudies Hair Tea Spritz, HH SCM topped w/ Soultanicals Knot Sauce :love:, seal w/ Claudies Montego Bay Oil :)love:) and heavy seal w/ HH JOJ

Air Dry using the banding method and Bun another week through :)

Rozlewis

Pre-poo with CD Olive Oil Infusion

Cowash with SSI Blueberry Cowash

Protein treatment with Hairveda Methi Sativa

DC with steam using Naturelle Grow DC

Leave-ins It's a 10, Avocado oil, Giovanni Direct

Air dry and bun

ManeStreet

I'm all done already! Yay!

Washed: keracare sulphate free 1st lather followed by keracare sulfate free hydrating shampoo

Protein treatment: joico kpak reconstructer

Deep conditioned: Moroccan oil intense hydrating mask

Blowdried: Moroccan oil hydrating styling cream & Agadir hair shield 450 heat protectant

My hair feels like butta!

KPH

House Head
Henna/Indigo and a deep moisturizing condition process and am looking for a new deep conditioner

jenjen33033

I've got to remove my crochet braids, (it's been 5 weeks). I'll do a clarifying shampoo, then a natural protein treatment, then deep, moisturizing treatment, maybe overnight, with Wen haircare.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Angelbean

I am going to shampoo with my Shikiaki bar then do a pre treat with blue roze chai tea then DC with somethin' not sure yet lol then I will let it air dry in twists over night and do a blow out tomorrow...

jasmyne14

Clarified : Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo

Protein treatment : Aphogee 2min Reconstructor

Moisture treatment : Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioning Treatment

Blowdry on cool air

curls4daze

Prepoo with coconut oil
Shampoo with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter
Deep Condition with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Leave In Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

spellinto

Today (the 8th) Just deep condition, air dry, and detangle.

I'll play around with either flexi rods, a twist out, or a bantu knot out tomorrow.