March APL Class Graduates!

:meme: Me, me! I've been around here since 2007 and have finally made it to APL! My biggest change--ditching my SHS in favor of a new stylist that listens to me and understands my goal.:yep: I'm hoping to make it to BSL/BSB by year end or at least by this time next year.:crossfingers:

IMAG0319-1-1.jpg

Oh wow I didn't make 1 for March. Sorry you guys but CONGRATS to all the graduates... I just hope I'm in the April graduating class!

davisbr88 Dimples Congrats on your HH. I am so jealous!!! Hopefully I'll be there by June? My hair is in a loooong resting phase.

Beauty by Nature: I wasn't apart of the challenge but MsLizziA usually posts a thread for "graduates" each month. I think there is another thread called APL Challenge 2011, though, so you can probably join in with those ladies!
sj10460: Girl, you will be there in no time! I rebuke that resting phase!!! Lol.
CrownCola: You will be receiving my bill for the water I spit out at my computer screen. Lol. I am sooooo mad you applied that song to that ice cream!!!!!
:lachen:

naturalTAN i actually havent checked since the year started. i have been impatiently getting there lol but i might be there. my hair was in yarn braids for like a month and a half so i just left it alone. I check in april

Congrats to everyone that made it this month! davisbr88 your hair grew so quick, great progress!

I'll be joining ya'll soon........soon as in around Thanksgiving :lol: I'm so freaking pumped, never been APL before

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies!
MsLizziA is about to be like WL in April... she fakin. :lachen: She was already grazing APL at the end of last year!

Any more graduates???? There has to be more!

this thread made me do a quick length check...and i made it too!

Attachments

• aplmeasuringshirt.JPG
    aplmeasuringshirt.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
  • aplshirtless1.JPG
    aplshirtless1.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 13
  • aplshirtless.JPG
    aplshirtless.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
More graduates! Yay! Congrats! Wow, ya'll have a lot of hair! I forget sometimes that APL is so much hair.

Back