March Update and Product Raves ***PIC HEAVY***

MA2010

I thought I would share my updates form the APL by Dec 2009 Challenge.

Last night I DC'd on dry hair for an hour with Organic's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner, washed with Slicon Mix Shampoo, conditioned with Silicon Mix conditioner, blowdried, then flat ironed using Sabino Moisture Block and Chi Silk Infusion. The results were amazing!!! :yep:

Product Raves: :lick:
Organic's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner- sitting in my PJ stash just collecting dust. I whipped it out for a dry hair DC and WOW!!! My hair was so soft. Detangling my 12 week post hair was the easiest ever.

Silicon Mix- Just got this in last week. I washed with Silicon mix shampoo then left this on for 5 minutes. Straight BUTTER!!!! Instant conditioning ladies!

Sabino Moisture Block- I don't know about the moisture block just yet, however the shine and managability (sp?) that this serum gives is insane. Left my hair blinging -----> :gorgeous:

Chi Silk Infusion- This never fails me when I flat iron my hair. I don't use heat often but when I do Chi needs to be readily available.

Link to the flat iron I use http://www.folica.com/Corioliss_1__Fl_d2093.html
I did not purchase the iron from this website!!!

The front of my hair is about an inch from APL but my back and nape have only grown a little. Extra TLC will be needed to get me over the SL hump.
Enjoy these pics. For more, check out my fotki here: http://public.fotki.com/Nurse-Manushka/march2009update/[/url]

Pics start to finish:

I used all but the Silicon Leave In

Dry Hair......my precious NG

Slathered with Organic's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner (Dry Hair DC for 45 min)

Wet hair, No product after I rinsed out the Silicon Mix

60-70% dry with Sabino Moisture Block and Chi Silk Infusion

95% Dry- Smoothing before I flat iron (NG poppin)

Left side 100% Flat Ironed :grin:

End results before I wrap my hair for the evening

Slow growing back/ nape. Not trimming ends yet........:ohwell:

I Trimmed May 2009

P.S. Please try not to quote the pics......too many, too big!!!! :grin: Thanks ladies!

****SABINO MOISTURE BLOCK REVIEW (the day after with a workout)****

Here is a quick review on how my Sabino Blocked hair did after my workout today:

When I woke up my hair was pleasantly light, fluffy, and straight. The shine was still present as well. :lick:

Here are some pics after I biked, jump roped, push ups, sit ups, and squats (total 30 min). Please excuse the sweat...............:ohwell:

So my NG totally rejected SMB but I don't remember really applying it to my NG. The rest of my hair (10% texlaxed and 70% relaxed) remained straight and shiny even after a sweaty workout.

Sabino is a keeper for me!!!:grin:

P.S. Please try not to quote the pics......too many, too big!!!! :grin: Thanks ladies!

Last edited:

Dposh167

okaaaaaay....it looks good. keep me updated on that sabino moisture block and if it works for u

locabouthair

Your hair is looking great!! You got it so straight.

You got me wanting to order the sabino now.

I wish my flat iron results came out as good as yours.

What iron do you use?

danysedai

Good job, you'll be there in no time

When I opened the thread I thought I was seeing double. We are moving to a new apartment and I was going through my stash, and took pictures of everything I've got(TOO MUCH!) in order to update my album and one of my pictures looks almost exactly like yours except for the Sabino.:drunk:

MA2010

Your hair is looking great!! You got it so straight.

You got me wanting to order the sabino now.

I wish my flat iron results came out as good as yours.

What iron do you use?

Thanks girl. My flat iron the brand name Corioliss (sp?).

jmac

beautiful job! it's great to see that you can straighten new growth without relaxing. very encouraging!

winnettag

Looks great! Smooth, shiny and healthy.
I wouldn't worry about the ends yet either! They don't look damaged so you never know...they might even themselves out a bit.